Anyone heard of?

mbjerkness

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
has anyone ever tried or heard of Royal Canin Babycat food? I got a trial sample at the pet store yesterday, Lucky loves it but I don't know If it is a good quality food. It say it is special made for kitties 1-4 months old

tarasgirl06

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by mbjerkness

has anyone ever tried or heard of Royal Canin Babycat food? I got a trial sample at the pet store yesterday, Lucky loves it but I don't know If it is a good quality food. It say it is special made for kitties 1-4 months old
Royal Canin is a premium brand and well thought of. You can probably Google it or just try http://www.royalcanin.com and see what that gives you.

sharky

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Yes ... I never thought much about it till I saw how small the kibble was .. it truely is a great weaning food

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

mbjerkness

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Thank You I will go buy more Lucky loves it
She hated the stuff the vet gave me

goldenkitty45

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Its the pre-kitten food. Charlie was on the RC Kitten food. Don't know if his breeder was using the BabyKitten or not when he was younger. Its quality food.

epona

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Sonic was weaned on RC Babycat and we kept him on it until the recommended 4 months before switching him over to their Kitten variety. I think it's great, there aren't many dry foods out there that are designed for really tiny mouths, and the Babycat is nice and easy for them to get in their mouths as well as being well balanced nutritionally

abymummy

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
All my babies were and will be weaned on RC Babycat - either 32 or 34.
They actually started eating kibbles at some 3.5 weeks and instead of going the wet food way, I didn't have to!

By the way all my cats are on one form of RC food or other!