Bourne Ultimatum - No Spoilers, Just a Question

swampwitch

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Has anyone seen it yet? I'm a big fan of the first two but the trailer looks kind of generic. I heard that this one's good, though.

Please don't give details but if you've seen it, did you like it?

sofiecusion

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Haven't seen it yet either as we were out of town for a wedding. We plan to see it this week sometime or next weekend at the latest....

heavenangels

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
RI the littlest stop on the map..........
I haven't seen it yet however I did heard it's good . I seen Matt Damon on the Today Show the other day he was being interviewed liked what I was hearing. I didn't realize he had a baby guest he wanted to catch up with his buddy Ben.....

lunasmom

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Unfortunatly I have a HUGE list of movies to catch up with...the second Bourne movie I totally missed, so I figure I should watch that before seeing the 3rd.

But yea, any of the summer blockbusters...nada...haven't seen

carolpetunia

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I heard a very positive review of it, but haven't gotten to see it yet. When they first cast Matt Damon as Bourne, I thought he was just too young, too lightweight... but he's really pulled it off well. And he was priceless in "Ocean's 13!"

mark kumpf

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by SwampWitch

Has anyone seen it yet? I'm a big fan of the first two but the trailer looks kind of generic. I heard that this one's good, though.

Please don't give details but if you've seen it, did you like it?
Bourne Rulz! Just goes to show that if you are a secret organization that creates superassassins and then decides they shouldn't have a conscience, don't screw up and whack the girl they love and not do the job right!

As good as the second one but in my opinion the first is still the best. No spoilers per se but it did contain the requisite car chases, mad-gunplay and fullon action from start to finish.

9 out of 10 on the action movies scale

kluchetta

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I wasn't really excited to see it, but went for my hubby.

I REALLY DID like it. LOTS of action, not too horribly confusing even with all the covert stuff. So...I didn't expect to like it, but I really did!