Just need to vent...

pipersjo

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise
Grrr.....I haven't posted a new thread on here in awhile and, of course, I am complaining for my first new thread in months! Anywho, I was dating this guy (first guy since I broke up with my bf of 3 years in January) and now all of a sudden, he has fallen off of the face of the earth. I texted him and told him that I was not going to contact him anymore (would have much prefered to call him, but he hasn't been answering this week). He had told me before that he wanted me to be patient because his family needed his help right now, but I haven't talked to him in a week! I just do not understand other people! Sorry to be ranting this early in the morning, but I just had to complain to someone!

trouts mom

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Awww, I will NEVER understand guys.

Maybe he really does have family issues and you should give him some time?

In any case, you have made the effort to contact him, so you're doing the right thing my not trying anymore. The ball is in his court, and when he does contact you he may just have a viable excuse.

Good luck

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

pipersjo

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise
Thank you....I am just so annoyed by the whole situation. He may have a good excuse, but I am not sure that I want to listen to them anymore. I got so tired of excuses with the last guy that I am not so patient right now. I just am tired of being used and lied to......

katl8e

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Welcome to MY world. Men suddenly cutting off all contact, after a few dates, seems to be my lot in life, too. I've come to expect it and refuse to get emotionally invested, any longer. A few dates, a few laughs and move on down the road.

pipersjo

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by katl8e

Welcome to MY world. Men suddenly cutting off all contact, after a few dates, seems to be my lot in life, too. I've come to expect it and refuse to get emotionally invested, any longer. A few dates, a few laughs and move on down the road.
Yeah, I guess I should know better, but I am still aggravated-- mostly, I think, because I can't tell him off about it!

heavenangels

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
RI the littlest stop on the map..........
You know he isn't worth the air you breathe you deserve so much more. It real hits a nerve with me when I hear stuff like this what ever happened to respect how come someone just can't be honest...(Not a new concept) just say I need space or whatever they can come up with if there spineless instead of RUNNING AWAY.

Good Luck Sweetie there is someone out there just waiting for you ,
your
will guide you when the time is right.

I hope I don't sound to corny but it's all in what you believe.

pipersjo

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by heavenangels

You know he isn't worth the air you breathe you deserve so much more. It real hits a nerve with me when I hear stuff like this what ever happened to respect how come someone just can't be honest...(Not a new concept) just say I need space or whatever they can come up with if there spineless instead of RUNNING AWAY.

Good Luck Sweetie there is someone out there just waiting for you ,
your
will guide you when the time is right.

I hope I don't sound to corny but it's all in what you believe.
Well, thank you! I should have known better, but, nooooo, I jumped in, even after trying to ignore him for a VERY long time!