Korn!

stormy

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I'm going to the Korn Family Values concert tomorrow!!

I went last year and it was great! Hope it's as good this year.

Anyone else ever see Korn live?

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

stormy

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
guess there's no Korn fans?

pipersjo

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise
I would LOVE to go see them, but it seems like every time I plan to go to any concert, something happens and the plans fall through. I'm so jealous you got to go see them......

hopehacker

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
I've never been to a Korn concert, but I have a friend who is a major Korn fan. I hope you have fun at the concert.

catkiki

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I haven't been to a KORN concert being a Country Music girl, but they got their start here where I live. It is funny that a city that made it's name for Country Music would produce such a band

hopehacker

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Originally Posted by Catkiki

I haven't been to a KORN concert being a Country Music girl, but they got their start here where I live. It is funny that a city that made it's name for Country Music would produce such a band
You must be from Bakersfield. There's a lot of country music and cowboys up there.

sofiecusion

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I seen Korn when they traveled with Snoop Dogg and Linkin Park during the Projekt Revolution Tour of '04. They were in between the other two main artists. They were awesome and created a massive mosh pit! It was fun!

catkiki

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by HopeHacker

You must be from Bakersfield. There's a lot of country music and cowboys up there.
Yep..... but Bakersfield is not what Jay Leno and people from LA portray it to be. Is is NOT all cowboys and stuff. It is really a nice place to live if you can stand the summer weather. In the summer it is HOT HOT HOT!!!

clairebear

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I'm a korn fan. I've seen them quite a few times. They actually played here last sunday, but I missed it.

catlover19

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I saw them a few years ago with Nickelback, Simple Plan, American Hi-Fi and Three Days grace. I don't think I'd go see them again, I had a very bad experience there. They were really good though.

stormy

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Thanks everyone!

I had a really great time!

Flyleaf, Hellyaeh, Evanesence were all great! But Korn blew them away!

There was a lot of excitement off the stage as well...I swear they took about 6 people out on stretchers...two were unconscious, they were taken out at the same time...I think they may have been trying to jump over the wall to hijack some good seats and fell.

The weather was nice until Korn came on then it started to rain...it rained when I seen them last year too

Sorry you had a bad experience catlover19

Hey Rigel!!
I forgot to take a camera! Which is just as well, it would have got ruined in the rain.

coolcat

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Originally Posted by stormy

Hey Rigel!!
I forgot to take a camera! Which is just as well, it would have got ruined in the rain.
don´t worried my friend, the rain in this kind of events to made a mess

Glad that you enjoy so loud and happy my friend!

stormy

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Thanks Rigel! Yeah I had a rally great time and they actually did the song I wanted them to do!!

godiva

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I really like Korn, but getting money for concerts is rarely a priority in my house.

I did go to see Collective Soul, Live, and Counting Crows last weekend. I had a blast!!!!!