Terrible tragedy

tickytat

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
This morning my DH got a call from his mother saying that his cousin had died in a ATV accident last night. I was still sleeping, and he burst through the door and screamed, "JASON'S DEAD!!"

Jason was like a little brother to my DH. They were very close. I went to school with Jason and we were good friends and graduated together.

We were in shock and still are. We spend the morning at the family's house crying and crying.
He was only 27 years old and was engaged to be married.

He lives in North Carolina with his fiance, and happened to be up in Vermont to attend a close friend's wedding. His fiance stayed home with the pets. Now she is trying to get a flight up here ASAP but they seem to be all booked up at the moment.

I can't even imagine having to go through that. His poor mother, father, sister, and fiance. He was too young and we are all heartbroken.

I'm still expecting him to come through the door any minute, saying "just kidding! Fooled you all!" but that will never happen.

This sucks.
:bawling :

trouts mom

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Oh god, I am so sorry..How heartbreaking for the whole family.

I am sending many prayers for you and then family.

carolpetunia

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Oh, I'm so sorry... 27 is just too young for anything, it's just wrong. I don't even know what to say... but may you and your family find peace of mind eventually.

lunasmom

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
That's just horrible!! I want to cry now too! :bawl:

Many, many good vibes going you and your DH's way.

brittany

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
oh gosh, i have goosebumps all over my body! That is just horrible! My prayers will be with you guys.
His poor fiance! 27 is way too young!

MoochNNoodles

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Oh I'm so sorry to hear this! I wish I could offer more comforting words but words just don't seem enough. My prayers are with you all.

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

tickytat

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
Thank you guys for all your support and prayers. You guys are the best. I love this site.

tarasgirl06

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by TickyTat

This morning my DH got a call from his mother saying that his cousin had died in a ATV accident last night. I was still sleeping, and he burst through the door and screamed, "JASON'S DEAD!!"

Jason was like a little brother to my DH. They were very close. I went to school with Jason and we were good friends and graduated together.

We were in shock and still are. We spend the morning at the family's house crying and crying.
He was only 27 years old and was engaged to be married.

He lives in North Carolina with his fiance, and happened to be up in Vermont to attend a close friend's wedding. His fiance stayed home with the pets. Now she is trying to get a flight up here ASAP but they seem to be all booked up at the moment.

I can't even imagine having to go through that. His poor mother, father, sister, and fiance. He was too young and we are all heartbroken.

I'm still expecting him to come through the door any minute, saying "just kidding! Fooled you all!" but that will never happen.

This sucks.
:bawling :
My deepest condolences go out to you for your loss; and I know those of everyone else here at TCS do, too.

white cat lover

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
I am so sorry!! I cannot imagine what his family is going through, let alone the woman who was about to spend the rest of her life with him!

lsulover

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I am so sorry for your loss.Sending tons of hugs and prayers for you and your husband, and sending them for all of Jason's family.

:grph ug2:

duchess15

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I'm so sorry for your loss. That must be awful and such a shock. Sending you and your family many I hope that everyone will be able to pull through this terrible tragedy.

vermontcat

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
That is so sad.

I'm so sorry for your loss.
Sending hugs your way.

katachtig

Staff Member
Admin
Purraise
My condolences to you and your family. A sudden death like this is very hard to cope with and I will say some prayers for you.

heavenangels

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
RI the littlest stop on the map..........
My heart is aching for you all . He was so young. I wish I could find the words to comfort you I know what it's like. You all are in my prayers . My deepest Condolence to you both and the families.
May the
's watch over and guide you all in this difficult time