F1 Grand Prix at Hungary

mooficat

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Well we've had some controversary at the race, on the last qualifying round - Alonso was in the pits with Hamilton coming in behind, Alonso was relaesed to go, but sat there and didnt move for 10 seconds, which as you know in F1 is a looonnng time, therefore dealying Hamilton, but the delay meant that the end of qualifying was over and Hamilton couldnt do another flying lap to try to make poll.

So Alonso stays on poll...........naughty boy, the teams boss is fuming
.........so we'll see what happens next

coolcat

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Rude strategy my friend?
That was without precedent!
Well At least Mclaren has 2 cars in front line,......Ferrari I think this weekend would be to forget!...

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

mooficat

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
aww well all changed today - they have penalised Alonso and put him down to 6th on the grid and Hamilton starts on pole...........thats the end of their friendship then

Theres also news reports about a major argument Hamilton had with Ron Dennis the boss of McLaren

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

mooficat

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Hamilton won

Alonso came in 4th which was a great finish for him and will get some points.....phew !!

dragoriana

MajesticFloof
Top Cat
Purraise
I dont watch the racing, but i thought id pipe up and say that my grandparents are Hungarian

/threadhijackover

(ps pardon the grammer, something white and furry is impeding my keyboard!)

coolcat

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Originally Posted by mooficat

aww well all changed today - they have penalised Alonso and put him down to 6th on the grid and Hamilton starts on pole...........thats the end of their friendship then
....I can´t coincibe how the Kommisars are changing or interprating the rules at their convenience!

As well Alonso is on other team that could to be championship this year, againts Ferrari, this is not the way to solve the problems,.....Is for sure that the FIA can´t find a heavy reason about the spy case againt´s boths ingeniers SO in this way THEY took revange penalty to Alonso......
I´m so sure Lewis complain so why they left some more seconds stoped behing Alonso!...
Hungria is a circuit very difficult to pass on your adversaries and quite slow....
That´s not sport spirit!...