Is Anyone Else Planning To Watch

muttigreemom

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I only caught a couple of episodes of the show and it was just adorable! I fell in love with one of the little guys (had a famous persons name I think... emerson? no.. bah it was something like that) anyway i was just in love with the little guy! And then they showed an episode where my favorite little man got bit by a venomous snake and how he tried to crawl back home to die

I couldn't watch after that

jaffacake

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by MuttigreeMom

I only caught a couple of episodes of the show and it was just adorable! I fell in love with one of the little guys (had a famous persons name I think... emerson? no.. bah it was something like that) anyway i was just in love with the little guy! And then they showed an episode where my favorite little man got bit by a venomous snake and how he tried to crawl back home to die

I couldn't watch after that
Oh, I think you mean Shakespeare!

He was my favourite too. He recovered from the snake bite but unfortunatly died some time later defending some babies in the burrow from the Lassulie( Sp? )

I don`t know what series we got up to over here but it`s not been on for a while. It`s a great series though

snickers80

TCS Member
Young Cat
Purraise
The 3rd season "trailers" really freak me out....they're so depressing!

tierre0

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Haven't seen this show for awhile but am looking forward to it's return. I have also found it a little sad on occasion but it certainly is true to life. Plus have you ever seen anything more in your face then those little meerkats they are quite inspirational.