messed up a curse word

luvmy2cats

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
My DH and I were playing around and I ment to call him a jack butt (with the dirty word instead of butt). Anyway, some how things got mixed up in my brain and I ended up saying. "ya Jick"
I have no clue what a Jick is but apparantly my mind thinks it's a curse word.

katachtig

Staff Member
Admin
Purraise
Originally Posted by luvmycat1

My DH and I were playing around and I ment to call him a jack butt (with the dirty word instead of butt). Anyway, some how things got mixed up in my brain and I ended up saying. "ya Jick"
I have no clue what a Jick is but apparantly my mind thinks it's a curse word.
If he was anything like my DH, he would have just stared at me like I had lost a few brain cells. Personalized curse words are always best, IMO.

carolpetunia

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Y'know, that reminds me of the bit they did on Saturday Night Live many years ago when there was a politically-correct move afoot to make drill sergeants stop using insults and offensive language in training. So on SNL, they had a sergeant stalking up and down the line of terrified young recruits, saying things like, "Suck in that gut, you...uh... you less than handsome son of an unwed mother!"

tara g

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by katachtig

If he was anything like my DH, he would have just stared at me like I had lost a few brain cells. Personalized curse words are always best, IMO.

Rob would look at me the same way. "ya Jick"..I like that