Prayers Needed

catkiki

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
We need a lot of prayer here. I haven't been online much because of real life issues. We are going to be moving soon. We have been having a lot of financial problems and we have to sell our house. We will be having to re-home our crew. We may be able to keep one but not all of them.

We might have an offer on the house. I will know sometime this weekend. My husband's disability hasn't come thru yet and I can't keep up on my income alone.

Be praying that the house sells quickly and that I can find good homes for the babies.

Kiki

carolpetunia

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I'm so sorry this is happening to you -- and of course I'll keep you in my thoughts. Many hopes for a quick resolution that either lets you keep your kitties or leads you to safe and loving homes for them...

heavenangels

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
RI the littlest stop on the map..........
I truly hope things work out for you and your family I will be praying that things go the way you need them to.

It's so hard today to keep afloat with the way this country is turning.

I'm sending a
to watch over you and your family.

This
is to guide you though any rough spots My prayers and thoughts are with you.

mcat

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
You have our prayers and good wishes. I hope things get better for you real fast. I hope the people buy your house and you get the price you want.

moonlights mom

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
That's just terrible... we went through major money problems too. My parents divorced and we had to move and checks had bounced and everything so we had our car taken away, our cable shut off, and could barely get the basics. Then my mom got a job at a private high school. We still won't be as rich, but we can get out of the poverty level. Just keep praying. We had three offers on the house and it took a lot of work convincing my mom we could afford it with her new job. Maybe your babies could stay with a relative or a close friend and when you get caught up with your finances they could come back home to you. Please don't take them to a shelter, they could be put to sleep.

Many prayers your way. God Bless you.

-Jill & Moonlight

calico2222

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Oh hon, you are in my thoughts and prayers. Money issues happen to everyone. Sometime I wish we were still on the bartering system where we could trade cows for chickens or whatnot. Vibes going to you that you will sell your house and hopefully keep your babies, or at least find good..maybe temporary...homes where you can get them back once you are settled.

catloverin_ks

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by Catkiki

We need a lot of prayer here. I haven't been online much because of real life issues. We are going to be moving soon. We have been having a lot of financial problems and we have to sell our house. We will be having to re-home our crew. We may be able to keep one but not all of them.

We might have an offer on the house. I will know sometime this weekend. My husband's disability hasn't come thru yet and I can't keep up on my income alone.

Be praying that the house sells quickly and that I can find good homes for the babies.

Kiki
many vibes for you~~we are going thru the SAME thing!!

I am here if you ever need to talk.

tara g

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Sending you some vibes. I hope things start turning upwards for you, and that you will be able to either keep or be reunited with your babies.

stampit3d

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Kiki....I`m praying for you...that your husbands disability will come through soon, that you`ll get the right place to live and that your furbabies will get new homes where they`ll be loved and protected.
Best to you and yours! God does have a plan for good for you.
Linda

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

catkiki

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Thanks for the vibes. I haven't heard what the offer is yet. I do not have any family that can take them and all my friends live in apartments that don't allow pets or are allergic. I am checking the an organization here that might be able to help. They are called The Cat People and are staffed by volunteers. They spay and neuter the feral population and also rehome cats if they have the space available. Hopefully they will have room.

They have a policy where they do not give the cats and kittens away. They charge and also state that the kitty must be fixed in a timely manner. Well, MY crew are fixed, so that won't be any problem.

clixpix

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
I'm so sorry for your troubles
My thoughts are with you, and of course plenty of vibes!