Odd/scary dream!

catloverin_ks

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Sometimes I hate to dream!

I was dreaming this morning that someone shot me in my neck, and a friend in the back! It was soooo real!! I remember my neck hurting really bad and being at the hospital.

I wonder what this dream means?

strange_wings

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Was there anything else to the dream? Where did you get shot in the dream, ie - house, outside -woods/parking lot/yard, store? Did you and your friend try to run away first?
And was there anything you remember about the assailant? Was your friend in the dream a real friend, one that you're on good terms with or bad? Even feelings, colors, or objects that stood out.

If the friend in the dream is a real friend, or even symbolizes one, my guess at the interpretation might be that you've recently done or said something that maybe you wish you hadn't? That or you're struggling with a decision of what to do about a friendship/relationship.

I could be completely off here.
More details of the dream really would help.

greenvillegal

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
I encourage you to go to www.dreammoods.com and look at their dream dictionary. I have crazy dreams all the time. I'm a very vivid and frequent dreamer, and a lot of my dreams leave me feeling emotionally affected, positively or negatively, so I always am curious, whether it's true or not.

strange_wings

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by greenvillegal

I encourage you to go to www.dreammoods.com and look at their dream dictionary.
That's what I did.
I just gave the short version that is most likely to apply, or made the most sense to me... something like that.

luvmy2cats

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
That does sound scary. I had a dream this moring that my DH was shooting meth. Yikes. I think it was just because there was an episode about meth on Montel yesterday.

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

catloverin_ks

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by strange_wings

Was there anything else to the dream? Where did you get shot in the dream, ie - house, outside -woods/parking lot/yard, store? Did you and your friend try to run away first?
And was there anything you remember about the assailant? Was your friend in the dream a real friend, one that you're on good terms with or bad? Even feelings, colors, or objects that stood out.

If the friend in the dream is a real friend, or even symbolizes one, my guess at the interpretation might be that you've recently done or said something that maybe you wish you hadn't? That or you're struggling with a decision of what to do about a friendship/relationship.

I could be completely off here.
More details of the dream really would help.
I dont remember what the person looked like. I remember being at a hospital and they wanted to give me a shower(the nurses)....and also remember being at a house(at some point and time during the dream) and my DH's ex wifes DH was there and he was trying to get me....

I dunno, it was like 3 dreams in 1. Does that make sense?? I also remember(this part I hate!!) we were on some road and there was TONS of baby kittens all over, and people were just running them over.

Very strange Im telling ya!!

strange_wings

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Changes it a little - Someone else giving you a shower would be an uncomfortable situation.
Nurse and hospital could mean that you need to take care of yourself more, mentally or physically (could still tie into a relationship)
DH's ex wife in a dream would be uncomfortable too.

Make of this what you will and double check the dream moods site to see if there's another interpretation that fits better.

Originally Posted by catloverin_ks

I dunno, it was like 3 dreams in 1. Does that make sense?? I also remember(this part I hate!!) we were on some road and there was TONS of baby kittens all over, and people were just running them over.
Dreams always seem to flow together for me. As for the kittens, maybe all the SOS stories on here, the fact it's kitten season, and even all the links to stories of babies being left in cars kind of has you feeling people are just messed up and don't care?

Originally Posted by luvmycat1

That does sound scary. I had a dream this moring that my DH was shooting meth. Yikes. I think it was just because there was an episode about meth on Montel yesterday.
Could be because you were watching that, it could even be because something as simple as a slight disagreement.

Always go for the obvious answer and work backwards from that.