Internet surfing cat!

sissy's mommy

TCS Member
Young Cat
Purraise
I think Sissy likes to surf the internet with me. She has a tendancy to lay across my arm and or lap while I'm chatting and surfing. Every so often she tromps across my keyboard - apparently she has her own opinions and wants to share them
If only it was as easy as cats tromping on the keyboard to communicate with us!!

cococat

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Mine prints and scans documents like crazy. I have to keep the paper out of the printer, or else I would never have any!

MoochNNoodles

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Mooch likes to lay in my lap with her head on my arm while I'm on the computer. She also likes to use her feet to push against my tummy so her back pushes away the keyboard tray. Guess she wants a bit more room! :rolleys:

tierre0

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Linus likes when I play video games. I like to play the game Bejeweled2 online and as soon as he hears the music he is up on the chair with me watching the action.

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

sissy's mommy

TCS Member
Young Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by cococat

Mine prints and scans documents like crazy. I have to keep the paper out of the printer, or else I would never have any!
Oh ya, I forgot how much she likes the printer! Everytime she hears that thing warm up, she is right next to it pushing her nose into it. I can't tell you how many times I've had to reprint something because the made it jam! Silly cat!

globalspot28

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
My cat has actually figured out which button turns on the computer. He knows once he hits that ON button a little green light comes on.