***stoli and luxor***

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

renovia

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
just ignore the sculpture and my hand...i love the wink!

theimp98

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
as normal great pic!!!! and very good looking kitties.
eheh and watch out for claws poping out keys on the laptops, i have 2 missing keys on mine now

renovia

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
LOL, didn't think about that before.

kai bengals

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Wonderful pics of Stoli and Luxor. That "wink" picture is perfect.

Everytime I see Stoli, I want a RB of my own. I'll probably end up getting one some day soon. They are such amazing cats.

jane_vernon

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Beautiful babies!

I'd be careful btw - One of the photos shows your full name, address and phone number on Stoli's Tag! You might not want everyone to see that!

tarasgirl06

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by Renovia
...for sharing those photos of your GORGEOUS, loving duo -- what lovely shades of silver and blue! -- and for the links. You have such cute sculptures! I've done several like your colorful series myself, but can't bear to part with 'em. As for Stoli and Luxor's blog, very nice! and I see you're mystery fans, too -- I'm a whodunit freakie!
I LOVE P.D. James, Rita Mae Brown and SNEAKY PIE Brown, Lilian Jackson Braun, and Elizabeth George, among others...

renovia

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by jane_vernon

Beautiful babies!

I'd be careful btw - One of the photos shows your full name, address and phone number on Stoli's Tag! You might not want everyone to see that!
i thought i had fixed that one too, but i guess not. will do~

kitytize

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
They really love each other! Beautiful cats they are!

renovia

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by Kai Bengals

Wonderful pics of Stoli and Luxor. That "wink" picture is perfect.

Everytime I see Stoli, I want a RB of my own. I'll probably end up getting one some day soon. They are such amazing cats.
I LOOOOOOOOOOVE stoli. he's perfect (well, except when getting in cabinets). I don't think I could NOT have a russian blue. But I am glad I only have one.

katiemae1277

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
your boys are so gorgeous Renovia!! I also have really grown to love the look of RB's thru Stoli and Kass' Nikita
I love this pic though:
I'm not strangling him, Mom, I swear!

renovia

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by katiemae1277

your boys are so gorgeous Renovia!! I also have really grown to love the look of RB's thru Stoli and Kass' Nikita
I love this pic though:
I'm not strangling him, Mom, I swear!
ha ha, i know that was going through his mind right there. he has the 'i wasn't doing anything wrong' look on his face.

hopehacker

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Your pictures are beautiful. I can't decide which of your cats I love the best. I have always wanted a Russian Blue, though, and since I've already got a spotted cat, I'd probably go for getting a Russian Blue.

Oh and you can really see Luxor's fetish for sucking on Soli's ears in some of those pictures, can't you?

renovia

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Yes, his fetish is still annoying for me, but no one else. Stoli - as you can see- tolerates it fairly well and when he's done he just gets up and leaves. And it always starts with a bath.

russian blue

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Wonderful pics and envious of your two! I've never had two cats at once since we've always lived in smaller apartments/condos in the past.

Also, when I see Stoli it really reminds me of Nakita.....especially when you talk about the bond you two share. There's just something about that RB personality. As I mentioned earlier, why can't you live closer? Then I could get my RB fix!

Glad that they are both doing so well!

tarasgirl06

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by Russian Blue

Wonderful pics and envious of your two! I've never had two cats at once since we've always lived in smaller apartments/condos in the past.

Also, when I see Stoli it really reminds me of Nakita.....especially when you talk about the bond you two share. There's just something about that RB personality. As I mentioned earlier, why can't you live closer? Then I could get my RB fix!

...two cats do very well in small apartments! They keep one another company, play, sleep, and groom together, and really fit in well. JUST A SUGGESTION...

renovia

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by Russian Blue

I'm SOOOOOO glad that we ended up getting luxor. i was unsure of how stoli would take to him but he actually did ok. now they get along great. i definitely don't have that 'bond' with luxor, but he is dang cute. he talks back at me all the time when I scold him and he head butts me so hard it hurts. But stoli and I have something pretty special. I will never forget when i picked him up at the boarder's he saw me come through the door and he was just kind of laying in his bed, sort of blah and he saw me and got right up and started screaming, get me out get me out, thank god you are here, where'd ya go, what took you so long? etc etc etc. he really was glad to see me and that made me happy. he spent the rest of the next two days yelling at me for leaving him there.

Originally Posted by Tarasgirl06

...two cats do very well in small apartments! They keep one another company, play, sleep, and groom together, and really fit in well. JUST A SUGGESTION...
yes they do. i will never NOT think 'two cats are always better than one'

sarahp

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Originally Posted by Tarasgirl06

Unless of course you have a cat who hates other cats
Some cats DO prefer to be alone with just their people!