Cleopatra

bnwalker2

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I was only able to get one good picture of her. She's completely terrified right now, and I didn't want to stress her out too much. Though she did seem to remember the step outside where we take pictures.

I'll have more pictures, probably tomorrow, and of course she'll be in with the other kittens weekly updates on Tuesdays!

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

bnwalker2

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by menasmom

I'm soooo happy she's back!!! you keep her outdoors?
Of course not!! I take all the kitties outside on the back steps once a week to take pictures. The lighting is great out there and they actually sit still there. I can't get decent pictures indoors because they won't sit still for two seconds.

lore

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
OOOH! She is ADORABLE!
Just perfection! She is so special... I think you need to keep her

katachtig

Staff Member
Admin
Purraise
She is such a sweetie. I'm glad Lore and Eileen were able to get her back to you.

tarasgirl06

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by bnwalker2

I was only able to get one good picture of her. She's completely terrified right now, and I didn't want to stress her out too much. Though she did seem to remember the step outside where we take pictures.

I'll have more pictures, probably tomorrow, and of course she'll be in with the other kittens weekly updates on Tuesdays!
What a gorgeous little cali!

natalie_ca

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
What a sweetheart!!
I'm so glad that you managed to get her back. What a terrible experience for that sweet girl. I'm sure she will remember all of the smells at your home soon enough because she wan't gone that long.

kai bengals

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
She really is a pretty cat. I had a calico named "pumpkin" many years ago. She looked alot like yours....and man was she a handful!

I enjoyed every moment with her though!

bnwalker2

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by proudmomof3cats

Are you going to keep her now?
We haven't decided on that yet. Right now, she's really scared. She's getting better but is awfully skittish, any sudden movements or loud noises and she runs away hissing. She's playing a little with the other kittens (she seems to remember the ones that were here before), and she slept at our feet all night last night. I'd really like to keep her, but we're already going to have 10 permanent cats total with the other kittens we're keeping. So it's something we have to think about. She's certainly only going to go for adoption to the BEST home, and she's more than welcome to stay here as long as she needs to.

jellybella

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
what a gorgeous girl!!
I was on the edge of my seat hoping that the TCS angels could get her back to you!!

As far as that
individual that had her, she was probably embarassed to admit to you that she didn't want to keep the cat, so she did all sorts of stupid stuff to get herself out
??

Of course, the good news is that Cleo is back !!! (insert happy dance)

xxtashaxx

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
wasnt she one of the ones who you was going to keep at first? see its fate she was ment to stay with you all along lol. im so glad shes back and is ok.

bnwalker2

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by XxtashaxX

wasnt she one of the ones who you was going to keep at first?
She was one that I originally wanted to keep. But we really did want to keep them all! She still might stay here, but I'm not making a decision just yet.

bnwalker2

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
A few more pictures.

Took this one last night, this is where she "hid" for a few hours before she remembered about the bed!

And I took these just a few minutes ago: