It was a "Hello Kitty" cake

starryeyedtiger

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
How cute! Today when i got to work my coworkers had suprised me with a big ole cake
It was for my birthday (my birthday was on the 29 but since i was out of town till recently, they celebrated it today.) It has to have been the most adorable thing i've ever seen!!!
It was a "hello kitty" cake complete with the little hello kitty topper. It was a white buttercream cake with white icing and a pink/red trim
I felt just like a kid again lol i used to LOVE "hello kitty" stuff! How sweet was that though! I wasn't expecting that at all! My coworkers rock! They also got me a card about mooning people
That was soo nice of them though! I've never had coworkers at any of my other previous jobs do someting like that before! They said they were picking out the cake when they saw the hello kitty topper and just had to get that one for me since i'm a cat freak
I told Colin when he gets home we can have some "hello kitty" birthday cake together tonight and celebrate with some birthday cake since we didn't have any cake on our birthdays
Anyone want a piece of cake??There's plenty to go around!

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

starryeyedtiger

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by dont_eat_bambi

aww, that is so sweet. i love hello kitty too. buttercream frosting was the best
i'll send a piece your way! it's yummy!!!

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

starryeyedtiger

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by Pookie-poo

Hmmmm....that sounds good...I'm in the mood for cake!
it was adorable!!! i LOVE the topper
i'll send you a piece

renovia

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
i LOVE hello kitty, it's my license plate for my car! i'd love a hello kitty cake.

yosemite

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Happy belated birthday. I'm so jealous. We can't find any place that even makes old-fashioned butter-cream icing anymore. All the bakeries use the powder stuff now. I'd be willing to pay big bucks for a cake with real b-c icing.