Lily & Tolly new pics

flisssweetpea

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
A little while ago, I posted a few photos of Lily and Tolly in this thread and Russian Blue (Kass) requested more

Originally Posted by Russian Blue

You should be punished for not showing those gorgeous faces more often! But I'll except the excuse of camera problems.
I've always loved Lily and Tolly, but they really do need more air time here at TCS....hint...hint.
so......here they are

Firstly, a joint shot. This is Lily and Tolly lying on the dust sheet "supervising" me putting the blinds back up

Now, some individual shots - Lily first, excuse the dirty windows, we were having work done and the scaffolding was raining gritty water onto the glass

Here she is on her snugglesafe - she does like to be warm

pushylady

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
God, those cats are gorgeous! I just love how they're always snuggling each like that, little lovers entwined.

I'm not sure I can tell them apart though!

snickers80

TCS Member
Young Cat
Purraise
what beautiful cats! I love the pic of them snugglin' !
thanks for sharing

hopehacker

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
As always they so beautiful and adorable with each other. I want so badly to hug and kiss both of them.

miss mew

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
I never get enough of Lily & Tolly! If I didn't have my 3 I would add a singapura to my fur crew...they are beautiful!!

clixpix

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
It's been forever since we've seen Lily and Tolstoy! They're so beautiful, and those are gorgeous pics of them!

kai bengals

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Both of them are stunning!
I love Singapuras and I sure would like to have one of my own. I'm afraid they are too small to be around my bengals though and maybe a bit too laid back.

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

flisssweetpea

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Awww guys - thank you all so much, you are so lovely

Originally Posted by pushylady

God, those cats are gorgeous! I just love how they're always snuggling each like that, little lovers entwined.

I'm not sure I can tell them apart though!
Of course, when they're not entwined they're tearing around chasing one another, or rolling around in a Singapura ball on the floor
At first we used to have a job telling them apart, but it's easy now.

Sometimes, if they're being really quiet at bedtime I wonder "is that girl or boy?" The only way to tell then is to run my hand along the tail - Tolly's has a little kink at the end. But even in the dark it's easy to tell the difference. Tolly leaps onto the bed and charges through, Lily walks with little fairy feet.

Originally Posted by HopeHacker

As always they so beautiful and adorable with each other. I want so badly to hug and kiss both of them.
Awww Hope, they would take all the fuss you could give them

Originally Posted by Russian Blue

There's the beautiful faces! I just love their colouring and of course, green eyes always make me love them even more!
Yes, I know just how special green eyes are to you Kass

Originally Posted by Miss Mew

I never get enough of Lily & Tolly! If I didn't have my 3 I would add a singapura to my fur crew...they are beautiful!!
Well, there are always room for more Tracy
- I reckon 5 is a good round number

Originally Posted by clixpix

It's been forever since we've seen Lily and Tolstoy! They're so beautiful, and those are gorgeous pics of them!
Ah yes, a combination of being busy, the camera being at the repairers and internet problems (running at slower than dial-up). All fixed now though

Originally Posted by Kai Bengals

Both of them are stunning!
I love Singapuras and I sure would like to have one of my own. I'm afraid they are too small to be around my bengals though and maybe a bit too laid back.
Singapuras may be a little small around the Bengals - but laid back????
I don't think so! I reckon the problem would be more that you would have so much to contend with - they are inquisitive, mischievious little kitties and they can certainly tear around the place!