TheCatSite.com › Forums › General Forums › Fur Pictures and Videos Only! › You know Im fat, Im fat, you know it....
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

You know Im fat, Im fat, you know it....

post #1 of 24
Thread Starter 
Im bored, lol and decided to post some pictures of my fatty Tiger aka Fat Man (havent posted any pics of him in awhile)... Im thinkin he is a little bit more than "Well-Loved"... These are some of his famous chubby pics






post #2 of 24
The ne of him dangeling from your husband's grip is still my absolute favorite. He's just like "Ya, I'm big... and I have thumbs... so!"
post #3 of 24
Thread Starter 
Thats not my husband lol (sounds so weird) just my bf

I love the last pic the best too, he reminds me of a pumpkin in that pic for some reason!!!
post #4 of 24
that last pic could so be a lol cat pic! something like "i will strangl with thums"
post #5 of 24
Thread Starter 
His paws are pretty intense... I do love that pic and the 5th one down where he is giving the thumbs up sign. According to my bf he was the runt of the litter... Not such a runt anymore, everytime he runs his tummy puch goes bouncing from side to side... LOL poor guy has no neck either!
post #6 of 24
Thread Starter 
I forgot to mention lazy too, this is a vid him putting in a workout playing with the kitten (you can see how much bigger he is than she was at 7 months: Its kinda boring and a little off topic, but cute at the same time!

http://s162.photobucket.com/albums/t...t=MOV00816.flv
post #7 of 24
That video was funny!
post #8 of 24
Wow!! I love his eyes!! They are so light colored!
post #9 of 24
Thread Starter 
Yeah sadly the kitten is more entertaining. I need a new vid of when they are really getting into it. Tiger will mall my little one and make her do summersaults... When they wrestle he tortures her by licking her, lol it makes her go nuts on him...

Nollee loves doing pull ups on her scratching post (shes weird)!
post #10 of 24
Yeah, the pullup is what made me laugh! I was cheering her on, thinking she was going to make it!
post #11 of 24
Thread Starter 
Quote:
Originally Posted by snosrap5 View Post
Wow!! I love his eyes!! They are so light colored!
They are the lightest green ever, and he has HUGE pupils. My other two kitties have bright green eyes with yellow around their little pupils (looks almost demonic)... I love his big eyes, reminds me of puss and boots, oh and he reminds me of garfield too!

Yeah Nollee is nuts, she did her 2 pullups (as soon as I called her lazy, guess she showed me) and then went dashing into the dark for no reason...
post #12 of 24
aww he is a doll... is the diet working yet??
post #13 of 24
Awww! And he's a poly too!
post #14 of 24
Thread Starter 
No he is maintaining his fatness, more or less. He is super active yet he is not dropping the pounds. It seems hopeless!
post #15 of 24
I love kitties with thumbs
post #16 of 24
Quote:
Originally Posted by trixie23 View Post
I forgot to mention lazy too, this is a vid him putting in a workout playing with the kitten (you can see how much bigger he is than she was at 7 months: Its kinda boring and a little off topic, but cute at the same time!

http://s162.photobucket.com/albums/t...t=MOV00816.flv
That was too cute. After 30 seconds he's like "Bah, I'm tired... I think I'll have a bath!" I love the kitten pull-ups too. She's a doll.
post #17 of 24
He is such a beautiful chunk of kitty! I would love to have a hug from him with those big paws. I love orange tabby boys, the bigger, the better. I had one, Leo, that we lost to FeLeuk, and he was 22 lbs of sweet kitty boy.
post #18 of 24
Thread Starter 
Quote:
Originally Posted by krazy kat2 View Post
He is such a beautiful chunk of kitty! I would love to have a hug from him with those big paws. I love orange tabby boys, the bigger, the better. I had one, Leo, that we lost to FeLeuk, and he was 22 lbs of sweet kitty boy.
Im sorry for your loss... 22 pounds is alot of loving. Tiger is only about 16-17 pounds, but for hsi body structure, the vet suggested at most he should only be 12 pounds. Is it just me or do male orange tabbies seem to have the chunky gene? I see alot of tubby tabbies. He is such a lover though, and a great little cuddle bug!
post #19 of 24
Quote:
Originally Posted by trixie23 View Post
Im sorry for your loss... 22 pounds is alot of loving. Tiger is only about 16-17 pounds, but for hsi body structure, the vet suggested at most he should only be 12 pounds. Is it just me or do male orange tabbies seem to have the chunky gene? I see alot of tubby tabbies. He is such a lover though, and a great little cuddle bug!
Must be but they also seem to have the people loving gene too. I haven't met an orange tabby who didn't love people!
post #20 of 24
Thread Starter 
Quote:
Originally Posted by twstychik View Post
Must be but they also seem to have the people loving gene too. I haven't met an orange tabby who didn't love people!
Loves people but very dominant when encountered with newbie kitties or cats... He is very hostile towards newcomers but very people loving... Oh and VERY vocal, bossy, and demanding, lol MEN!
post #21 of 24
He's not fat, he's just extremely large boned.
post #22 of 24
Thread Starter 
Hehehe I usually call him Well Loved... He is a little bigger boned but according to the vet he is much overweight for his body structure... He has a serious belly pouch, the thing is insane. Makes no sense he is so active and eats well (portioned feedings) yet he seems permanently stuck this way. This is kind of bad, but I think I would be kind of sad if he got skinny and lost all his squishyness.
post #23 of 24
I like the one with you holding him. He has this look like OK you better put me down.
post #24 of 24
Thread Starter 
Quote:
Originally Posted by luvmycat1 View Post
I like the one with you holding him. He has this look like OK you better put me down.
LOL you are so on the money. Tiger hates being held, not that I mind because he is a heavy boy...
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: Fur Pictures and Videos Only!
TheCatSite.com › Forums › General Forums › Fur Pictures and Videos Only! › You know Im fat, Im fat, you know it....