You know Im fat, Im fat, you know it....

trixie23

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Im bored, lol and decided to post some pictures of my fatty Tiger aka Fat Man (havent posted any pics of him in awhile)... Im thinkin he is a little bit more than "Well-Loved"... These are some of his famous chubby pics

twstychik

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
The ne of him dangeling from your husband's grip is still my absolute favorite. He's just like "Ya, I'm big... and I have thumbs... so!"

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

trixie23

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Thats not my husband lol (sounds so weird) just my bf

I love the last pic the best too, he reminds me of a pumpkin in that pic for some reason!!!

katiemae1277

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
that last pic could so be a lol cat pic! something like "i will strangl with thums"

trixie23

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
His paws are pretty intense... I do love that pic and the 5th one down where he is giving the thumbs up sign. According to my bf he was the runt of the litter... Not such a runt anymore, everytime he runs his tummy puch goes bouncing from side to side... LOL poor guy has no neck either!

trixie23

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Yeah sadly the kitten is more entertaining. I need a new vid of when they are really getting into it. Tiger will mall my little one and make her do summersaults... When they wrestle he tortures her by licking her, lol it makes her go nuts on him...

Nollee loves doing pull ups on her scratching post (shes weird)!

trixie23

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by snosrap5

Wow!! I love his eyes!!
They are so light colored!
They are the lightest green ever, and he has HUGE pupils. My other two kitties have bright green eyes with yellow around their little pupils (looks almost demonic)... I love his big eyes, reminds me of puss and boots, oh and he reminds me of garfield too!

Yeah Nollee is nuts, she did her 2 pullups (as soon as I called her lazy, guess she showed me) and then went dashing into the dark for no reason...

sharky

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
aww he is a doll... is the diet working yet??

trixie23

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
No he is maintaining his fatness, more or less. He is super active yet he is not dropping the pounds. It seems hopeless!

twstychik

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by trixie23

I forgot to mention lazy too, this is a vid him putting in a workout playing with the kitten (you can see how much bigger he is than she was at 7 months: Its kinda boring and a little off topic, but cute at the same time!

http://s162.photobucket.com/albums/t...t=MOV00816.flv
That was too cute. After 30 seconds he's like "Bah, I'm tired... I think I'll have a bath!" I love the kitten pull-ups too. She's a doll.

krazy kat2

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
He is such a beautiful chunk of kitty! I would love to have a hug from him with those big paws. I love orange tabby boys, the bigger, the better. I had one, Leo, that we lost to FeLeuk, and he was 22 lbs of sweet kitty boy.

trixie23

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by krazy kat2

He is such a beautiful chunk of kitty! I would love to have a hug from him with those big paws. I love orange tabby boys, the bigger, the better. I had one, Leo, that we lost to FeLeuk, and he was 22 lbs of sweet kitty boy.
Im sorry for your loss... 22 pounds is alot of loving. Tiger is only about 16-17 pounds, but for hsi body structure, the vet suggested at most he should only be 12 pounds. Is it just me or do male orange tabbies seem to have the chunky gene? I see alot of tubby tabbies. He is such a lover though, and a great little cuddle bug!

twstychik

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by trixie23

Im sorry for your loss... 22 pounds is alot of loving. Tiger is only about 16-17 pounds, but for hsi body structure, the vet suggested at most he should only be 12 pounds. Is it just me or do male orange tabbies seem to have the chunky gene? I see alot of tubby tabbies. He is such a lover though, and a great little cuddle bug!
Must be but they also seem to have the people loving gene too. I haven't met an orange tabby who didn't love people!

trixie23

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by twstychik

Must be but they also seem to have the people loving gene too. I haven't met an orange tabby who didn't love people!
Loves people but very dominant when encountered with newbie kitties or cats... He is very hostile towards newcomers but very people loving... Oh and VERY vocal, bossy, and demanding, lol MEN!