You are going to so hate me for posting this...Chocolate Rain

watchcaddy

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise
I searched the forum and did not see anyone that has posted this.

You are going to hate me for this if you have not heard/seen this video. Why? you will know after finished the video. Check it out. If someone has already posted this, please excuse me and delete this post.

EDIT: NOTE: Nothing will happen at the end. It is just a catchy song (at least to me). Watch the first minute and you will get the idea.

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

watchcaddy

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by sarahp

Oh man is this going to be in my head all day now????
Listened to it yet?

natalie_ca

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I started to watch it but started to fall asleep so I tuned out. Hope he's not related to anyone here because I don't want to hurt anyone's feelings when I say that his singing and the song suck!

watchcaddy

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise
I guess it only affected me. It just got stuck in my head all day long and it was just so popular. Can you believe that video got over 2 million views?!?! Yeah, the video and the song sucked. It was just catchy that is all, at least to me, hahahaha. I guess I am easily impressed.

rockcat

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by watchcaddy

I guess it only affected me. It just got stuck in my head all day long and it was just so popular. Can you believe that video got over 2 million views?!?! Yeah, the video and the song sucked. It was just catchy that is all, at least to me, hahahaha. I guess I am easily impressed.
Alrighty then.
I watched it to the end waiting for something to happen. Well it was only 5 minutes wasted.

watchcaddy

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by Rockcat

Alrighty then.
I watched it to the end waiting for something to happen. Well it was only 5 minutes wasted.
Sorry....

Chocolate rain....ok, I will stop now....

twstychik

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Wow... I'm impressed. Not only does he have an unexpected (and good) voice.. but I can't believe his breath control. If he is really only breathing in when he dodges away from the mic... really good... I like it.

luvmy2cats

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I was alright except for him saying chocolate rain so darn much. That was annoying.

pushylady

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Hmmm, now I want some chocolate.

I didn't think he sucked at all, seen far worse on MTV.