Cat's that play fetch!

frisk

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise
Just wondering how many cats fecth their toys and bring them back..
Frisco is the first cat I've owned that does this and it's great fun! Good exercise for him too!

heavenangels

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
RI the littlest stop on the map..........
I thought my Kita was the only one who played catch
I love to play with her she has a pink little stuff horse (don't ask..LOL) that I have been playing with her since she was a baby she is now 10 yrs old and still plays with it . I throw the horse to her and she brings it back to me my family and friends couldn't believe it when I told them till they seen it for them selfs now they say she is just like a dog. She also doesn't meow like a cat were not sure what to call it she is funny when she does it so I say she is talking to us .

Dogs will say ruff ruff the sound that come out of her is two words almost like a dog when ever she speaks I call them MA MA

sarahp

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Stumpy used to play fetch all the time on the bed. She'd bring us a toy, we'd throw it, she'd bring it back. If it was middle of the night she'd bring it closer and closer until she was dropping it on our head...

Then we got Lily and when she got bored at night time, she'd play with Lily rather than bug us (which is fine!!).

She still does very occasionally, and it's definitely very cute!

white cat lover

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Damita fetches all the time. Lily does when her highness feels like it.

brandi

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Tigger plays fetch with these toys I bought from walmart they are little balls with feathers on the end...He will chase them to the ends of the earth and back...He enjoys the game so much he even wakes me at 2 and 3 am in the morning to play...I have to hide them under my pillow where he will dig for atleast 30 minutes before giving up and moving onto another toy that he has deemed worthy of his presence

cattybird

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Casey would play fetch with his toy mousies all day if we let him! As it is, we usually play until one of us gets tired. Care to guess if it's human or animal that tires first?

tierre0

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Linus loves to play fetch, he will spend hours chasing his crinkle ball if I have the energy to keep throwing it for him...

Sassy my other cat well, you say to him " go get it Sassy" he will give you a look that clearly says, " you want it you get it yourself....

boog's mom

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise

jugen

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Neffie LOVES to play fetch with her mouse mouse. She will bring it to you while whining, then drop it behind you. While waiting for you to throw it, she will do the butt jiggle, then after you throw it, she will play with it on her own for awhile then the whole cycle starts again!

cococat

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Mine plays fetch too! I think it is so adorable

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

frisk

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by Boog's Mom

Boog loves to fetch. He especially loves chasing down things thrown up the stairs, and then running down with them in his mouth.

Here are two pictures of him fetching. One is when he was only 4 months old, and one was taken a week or so ago. (8 months old)

http://i120.photobucket.com/albums/o...4-1407_IMG.jpg

http://i120.photobucket.com/albums/o...rapperlove.jpg

Anyone else have photos of their fetching babies? Sooo cute!
Awww, cute photos! I'll get some of Frisco fecthing and post them too!
I see he wears Soft Claws, pretty color!

benthicat

TCS Member
Young Cat
Purraise
Isosceles JUST started playing fetch! I was stunned..but he does seem pretty bright. At first i thought he was just bringing his little crinkle ball to a particular location, but then he met me in the dining room and dumped it at my feet, looking up expectantly.

he's almost 5 months old we think.

proudmomof3cats

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
Tubee loves to play fetch, but he will only play with pipe cleaners. He loves them.

Manda

benthicat

TCS Member
Young Cat
Purraise

ckatz

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise

joanne511

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Oh yes! Chloe used to do that before we got Iris - it was so much fun. She was so darn cute when she'd do it.
I miss those days sometimes...