Gazebo party in the shade anyone?

stampit3d

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
OK...it`s HOT here in Michigan today...what say we have a party out in my gazebo under the shade trees?
I`ll supply the lemonade and strawberry shortcake....with real whipped cream!
Everybody welcome...just don`t let the cats out when you go in to use the potty!
Linda

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

stampit3d

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Ohhh that sounds really good! Shall I run quick before I have one of those Margaritas and get taco chips to go with that dip....and if so, what kind? I like the scoop ones...they hold a lot of dip (*she says piggily*)
A couple of those Margaritas and I won`t CARE how hot it is!!
Linda
PS And you can bring that pretty little feline Abby Girl with you too. What a sweet face!

AbbysMom

At Abby's beck and call
Staff Member
Purraise
Don't worry, I'm bringing the chips too!

Abby is blushing.

stampit3d

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by katiemae1277

On my way!! I'll bring some iced tea and pigs in a blanket
Hey...are those the kind that you make with the biscuts??? I have`nt made those in years! My hubby LOVES those!!! (Guess I`ll put that meatloaf I made for supper back in the friDge till tomorrow!)
Linda

pookie-poo

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I'll bring the raspberry vodka and pink lemonade....with lots of ice. I just bought some fresh cilantro to make my black bean salsa, so I'll bring that too! It's 93 degrees here in the middle of Michigan, but thank goodness, the humidity is only 38%....which makes for rather nice weather for it being so hot! Anybody got a pool?

stampit3d

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by Jaffacake

Ooh! I wanna come too!

I shall provide the sun cream
Well the gazebo is in the shade....but if you want to sit or play in the sun, we have plenty of that too....so go ahead and bring the sun cream.....and while you`re out there in the sun....would you mind giving my flowers in the window box a little drink? I watered them this morning....but they are looking a little thirsty right now...and i HATE the heat!
THANKS!
Linda

tarasgirl06

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Oh THANK YOU!!! How I wish we could teleport ourselves right over -- and btw, have you thought about strawberry lemonade? If you haven't tried it, it's the best!!! And if you have -- well, you KNOW!

stampit3d

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by Pookie-poo

I'll bring the raspberry vodka and pink lemonade....with lots of ice. I just bought some fresh cilantro to make my black bean salsa, so I'll bring that too! It's 93 degrees here in the middle of Michigan, but thank goodness, the humidity is only 38%....which makes for rather nice weather for it being so hot! Anybody got a pool?
My goodness....we`ll be cooling off fast with all these drinks!
Sorry...I don`t have a pool, and we took the fish ponds out last spring....but hey! I`ve got an idea....I`ll go and get my magic wand and put a pool in!! How BIG do you want it??? How about a waterfall to go with that and a looooong water slide too??? (Colored lights under the waterfall that are set to music for when it gets dark in a few hours....and a hot tub for those who "like it hot"
Splish! Splash!Splosh! (*she waves her magic wand*)
Come on in everybody!!! The water is FINE!
Linda

jaffacake

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by stampit3d

Well the gazebo is in the shade....but if you want to sit or play in the sun, we have plenty of that too....so go ahead and bring the sun cream.....and while you`re out there in the sun....would you mind giving my flowers in the window box a little drink? I watered them this morning....but they are looking a little thirsty right now...and i HATE the heat!
THANKS!
Linda
I have so missed the sun this summer. Can I come over to sunbathe? I will water flowers for a sun lounger

stampit3d

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by Tarasgirl06

Oh THANK YOU!!! How I wish we could teleport ourselves right over -- and btw, have you thought about strawberry lemonade? If you haven't tried it, it's the best!!! And if you have -- well, you KNOW!
I`ve never had strawberry lemonade....but I`d be willing to bet that I`d like it.(How do you make it????)
Looks like everybody is thirsty today....we`ve got a lot of drinks coming to the party!

stampit3d

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by Jaffacake

I have so missed the sun this summer. Can I come over to sunbathe? I will water flowers for a sun lounger
POOF! You`ve got your lounger....enjoy the sun...and here ya go! (*I`m handing you the hose*) :-)
Linda
PS You are more than welcome to take some of this sunshine we`ve been having with you when you go back home....as long as you take the hEAT with it!

tarasgirl06

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
You just take some strawberries -- more or less according to taste and you can use fresh or frozen ones -- and blend 'em, then add 'em to the lemonade! MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM! If you have a Mimi's Cafe anywhere near you, they have GREAT strawberry lemonade every summer (not to mention a wonderful menu!)

stampit3d

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise

You just take some strawberries -- more or less according to taste and you can use fresh or frozen ones -- and blend 'em, then add 'em to the lemonade! MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM! If you have a Mimi's Cafe anywhere near you, they have GREAT strawberry lemonade every summer (not to mention a wonderful menu!)
That`s it???? Sounds easy enough to me....I like those kind of recipes.
Thanks!
Linda

stampit3d

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise

...me, too. 'Specially when they're GOOD like that one!
Say now! You were`nt just kiddin!
As soon as I sent that post in response....I happened to think....We`re having strawberry shortcake for supper.....AND ....I have some sugar free lemonade in the friDg....SO......WOW! That is a GREAT drink (I did add a bit of sweetner though....just because my lemonade was pretty sour)...and i`ve have never thought of putting those 2 things together.
I`m hooked!!!! (Of course there may not be any strawberries left to go with the shortcake by the time Larry gets home for supper!)
Linda
PS....another "easy recipe" (and this is going to sound yucky....but it is`nt!
A bologna, peanut butter & mayo sandwich!)
REALLY....Don`t knock it til you`ve tried it!

tarasgirl06

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
...OMIGOSH. Are you sure you're not...NAW! Couldn't be!!!

Glad you liked the lemonade and yes, sweeten to taste. Well, maybe no shortcake but just wait to see the smiles around the table after they get a taste of THAT!