Pet peeves of your.......S.O.!

mybabyphx

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
List your pet peeves of your significant other......
(this could get interesting!)

I hate it how my boyfriend always leaves his dirty clothes all over the floor... even right next to the hamper- but never in it!

I hate it when he shaves and gets hair ALL OVER the bathroom.

I hate it how he leaves the living room door open when going outside real quick... does he really think we can afford to A\\C the outside world?

greenvillegal

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
I hate it when my boyfriend farts... not because it peeves me but because they smell horrible! I know you have to fart... but he just lets them go anytime anywhere. Good thing he's handsome and charming!

twstychik

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I swear theres a thread just like this somewhere. Most recently I was a little peeved by him bugging me every 5 minutes while I was trying to read the last Harry Potter book. He accused me of liking Harry better... he was going "Ohhh Harry! I love you... Oh Harry!"
silly boy!

angelkitty

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I hate it that I'm working all day everyday, and because they don't have work for him,, he's home, and isn't cleaning the house....

I hate that he complains about everything I ask or do.

I hate that he doesn't shave on a regular basis and when he does the hair is all over the place

bnwalker2

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
My number one pet peeve is that he likes to leave his smelly socks on the bed or on the computer desk!

He always leaves the dresser drawers open when he takes clothes out. I continually have to remind him to close them when he's done!

He's a cover and bed hog... I either wake up with about 5 inches of bed, or wake up with him draped over me to where I couldn't move if I tried.

I'm sure I have more, that's just all I can think of at the moment! LOL

lunasmom

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I"ve got just as many pet peeves on him as he does on me.

Mainly though my pet peeve is his empty soda bottles. He has a sick addiction to Diet Mt. Dew and goes through 4-5 two liters a day. Instead of putting them somewhere so that they're ready to recycle, they just sit on the kitchen counter.

We have a ton of kitchen counters too...but they fill up quickly between that and dirty dishes.

stampit3d

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I hate when my Hubby uses a Q-Tip and leaves it in the bathroom wastebasket where Tedy will go dumpster-diving for it. (I`m always afraid he`ll eat the cotton ends....not to mention that he`s not selective about taking just "it" out of the wastebasket....everything else in there ends up all over the floor.)
How hard is it to remember to bring it out and put it in the wastebasket in the kitchen, under the sink, where the cat can`t get to it?
Linda

katz4life

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
My Hubby & I are too laid back to have pet peeves about each other. Lifes too short to be mad about hair in the sink or dirty laundry thats by the hamper but not in the hamper. We aren't saying pet peeves are bad, its just so hard to be irritated with those things when life is so great
We just don't want to be mad about anything... We only have one life! We going to be happy for every moment of it

I'm sure we'll make people mad just by writing that...but its just who we are.

luvmy2cats

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
When he shaves and leaves hair in the bathroom sink.
When he takes clothes out of the dresser, decides not to wear them and then throws them on top of the dresser.
When he pees and doesn't flush the toilet.
When he lets his ciggarette ash get to long and it falls where ever he happens to be sitting.
When he goes to get clothes out of the laundry basket and messes up everything in there that is neatly folded.

The list goes on and on and on.

twstychik

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by stampit3d

I hate when my Hubby uses a Q-Tip and leaves it in the bathroom wastebasket where Tedy will go dumpster-diving for it. (I`m always afraid he`ll eat the cotton ends....not to mention that he`s not selective about taking just "it" out of the wastebasket....everything else in there ends up all over the floor.)
How hard is it to remember to bring it out and put it in the wastebasket in the kitchen, under the sink, where the cat can`t get to it?
Linda
Thats exactly why all our cotton things are in a kitty proof cabinet! Wickett has a cotton fetich... q-tips, cotton balls, maxi pads!

Originally Posted by Katz4Life

My Hubby & I are too laid back to have pet peeves about each other. Lifes too short to be mad about hair in the sink or dirty laundry thats by the hamper but not in the hamper. We aren't saying pet peeves are bad, its just so hard to be irritated with those things when life is so great
We just don't want to be mad about anything... We only have one life! We going to be happy for every moment of it

I'm sure we'll make people mad just by writing that...
Ahh... love birds!
Matt and I don't really get mad or upset my little annoyances as they are just that... a minor annoyance that I'm over before I know it.

catlover19

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by mybabyphx

I hate it how my boyfriend always leaves his dirty clothes all over the floor... even right next to the hamper- but never in it!
I hate that.

I also hate how he leaves his pop cans sitting around until the end of the night. We put them all on the counter in the kitchen and then bring them out a couple times a day. He has to go back to the kitchen to get another drink, why can't he bring the empty can with him?

He never does laundry, I always do. When I put it away I organize the drawers and the first time he opens them, he messes them all up and throws the clothes on the floor.

When he takes off his clothes, he sits them on top of my dresser if he plans on wearing them again (like his shorts, he only wears them after work for a few hours).

He is constantly playing with everything he can find. Whether it is a toy, a pen, the cat toys...it doesnt matter what, he will amuse himself with it.

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

mybabyphx

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by angelkitty

I hate it that I'm working all day everyday, and because they don't have work for him,, he's home, and isn't cleaning the house....

I hate that he complains about everything I ask or do.

I hate that he doesn't shave on a regular basis and when he does the hair is all over the place
Yup, Yup, and Yup!
I agree!!!
Men... they are worse then children!

muttigreemom

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I hate that he's always annoying me when I'm cooking... jumps on me at 4am... and leaves kitty litter all over the floor!

oh wait you probably meant DH huh...

mybabyphx

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by Katz4Life

I'm sure we'll make people mad just by writing that...but its just who we are.
I am not mad that you wrote that. It's actually quite cute.

I love my boyfriend a lot, but I always have a couple pet peeves that I WISH he would change... this isn't something we fight about. It's just something that always irritates me. That's part of living with him though, and I'm sure there's a lot of things about me he wishes I would change!

greenvillegal

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
Maybe I got lucky, but I really don't have any issues with my boyfriend. Ok, yeah his farts smell, but that's really it. He cleans up after himself and keeps his apartment clean. He keeps himself very neat and clean too. Yay!

arlyn

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I don't really have any issues with Jeremy.
In fact, the only truly annoying thing about him, I find amusing rather than annoying.

I will yell and ask him where he is if I can't see him.
Instead of telling me where he is, he tells me what he is doing, if I ask what he's doing, he tells me where he is, every time.
Completely automatic with him, he wasn't even aware that he did that until I pointed it out.

goldenkitty45

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Actually we really do not have any pet peeves about each other! We found out what bugged us before we got married.

I hate it when a guy takes off socks and rolls them up and throws them in the hamper (or leaves them by the bed) - and told him; so he tries not to do it. I don't care if they are inside out or not when washed, but shake them out BEFORE you put them in the hamper.

mybabyphx

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by GoldenKitty45

Actually we really do not have any pet peeves about each other! We found out what bugged us before we got married.

I hate it when a guy takes off socks and rolls them up and throws them in the hamper (or leaves them by the bed) - and told him; so he tries not to do it. I don't care if they are inside out or not when washed, but shake them out BEFORE you put them in the hamper.
So, a little off topic here, but you say that you guys figured out eachothers pet peeves before you got married... So you guys fixed everything to where nothing bugs you any more OR did you just learn to live with it? Just curious!

luvmy2cats

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by GoldenKitty45

Thank you, my DH still balls up his socks. I hate it when he puts garlic powder on most everything he eats. Then he has stinky breath. I make him go brush.