Remembering Wiley

alleygirl

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
It was 10 years ago that I lost my sweet boy Wile E. Kitty (aka Wiley). I only had him for a little over a year when he managed to get outside and get hit by a car. I was coming home for lunch when I found him. I still remember like it was yesterday, slamming my car into the driveway and carrying his little body back to the house with tears streaming down my face.

I only have one picture of Wiley and it is not a very good one but I finally managed to get it scanned and wanted to share it with you.

A few days after Wiley died, I went back to the place I got him and they had another litter of kittens, same mama cat, father unknown in each case. That's when I met Alley. They were half siblings and looked so much alike I couldn't resist bringing her home. Wiley had short hair, Alley's was long, but if you look at the picture of Alley below, you'll see they shared a single white whisker in the same place. That is how I knew she was meant to be mine.

Even though they never met, they were truly siblings and so much alike. I hope they are together at the rainbow bridge

crittergirl

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise
Your sweet angels are together at the rainbow bridge just waiting to see you again!
RIP babies!

stampit3d

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Awww you lost BOTH of them???
I`m so sorry for your losses.....my hearts start aching just thinking of the "someday" that will come when I`ll lose one of mine.
Do you have another furbaby now to love?
Linda

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

alleygirl

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by stampit3d

Awww you lost BOTH of them???
I`m so sorry for your losses.....my hearts start aching just thinking of the "someday" that will come when I`ll lose one of mine.
Do you have another furbaby now to love?
Linda
I lost Wiley 10 years ago and his sister Alley just last December. Just last month, I adopted Riley, who does bring joy to my life

stampit3d

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
After I posted I saw Rileys siggy....he`s beautiful...and do i also see a white whisker on the left side of his face too?????
I am sorry for the loss of your other 2 kitties....but Im glad you gave riley a home.
Linda

alleygirl

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by stampit3d

After I posted I saw Rileys siggy....he`s beautiful...and do i also see a white whisker on the left side of his face too?????
I am sorry for the loss of your other 2 kitties....but Im glad you gave riley a home.
Linda
No white whisker for Riley unfortunately, but someday I will see a little kitty that has one, and I will know I've found a 2nd kitty to bring home to Riley

jaffacake

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
He looked like a little sweetie!
and the white whisker thing is so special.

I`m sorry you lost him in such a horrible way. Anyway is horrible but to find him like that

RIP Wiley

rosiemac

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Oh Paula i didn't know about Wiley and Alley being half brother and sister

It's lovely to know that she had a half brother waiting for her at the other end of the bridge

alleygirl

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
You know if I ever see another black kitty with a white whisker, I will have to bring it home, since it would surely be a part of Alley and Wiley.