It's haunted

skippymjp

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I was just sitting here, reading over the forum, when my cursor started moving. The mouse was sitting right beside me, doing nothing. Then it would stop; then move some more. I watched it for awhile and nothing else happened.

Then I opened a window to post about Trace's trip to the vet; and, the cursor kept dashing off to turn up somewhere else. And on top of that, mixed characters were popping up on the screen

No biggy, I just thought that the wireless keyboard and mouse needed to be reset. So, I unplugged the little usb receiver and pushed the resets on the keyboard and mouse. And while sitting there, with no receiver for the inputs; it started again. And then I saw it;

Freeway's tail, swishing out from under the desk, and back in again. Right where the hardwired keyboard and mouse are stored for when I'm at the desk. The little twit was lying on the wired keyboard, happy batting at his toy which was right beside the wired mouse.

He lives to confuse me, he loves it, I can tell

luvmy2cats

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
That is a good one.
I would have been creeped. Then when I found out it was my cat I would have called him a big dork. Your cat is too cute.

dragoriana

MajesticFloof
Top Cat
Purraise
Do you by any chance have an infrared/wireless mouse?

dragoriana

MajesticFloof
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by Dragoriana

Do you by any chance have an infrared/wireless mouse?
Ignore that lol, my brain isnt awake and didnt read the whole post.

If it wasnt kitties tail, my point would have been that if you had infrared/wireless they move by themselves sometimes..

lunasmom

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I was actually going to say that if you had a laser optical mouse (no rolling ball) that's actually quite common for them.

Freeway!!! Maybe I should blame cats whenever I see that...even if there are non around.

catlover19

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by lunasmom

I was actually going to say that if you had a laser optical mouse (no rolling ball) that's actually quite common for them.
Thats what I have and it drives me crazy sometimes. The worst is if you are playing a game and then the mouse just decides to start moving.