Cat Show Sept 1!!!

renovia

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Is anyone going to the CFA show on September 1 from 9-4 in Maine at the Portland Civic Center. I would love to meet up with some of you!

goldenkitty45

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Nope, our CFA show in Sept is on the 22nd here in Minneapolis - hope you get to meet some TCS folks

Are you showing or just spectating?

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

renovia

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
oo, just spectating!

renovia

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
what no one from maine is going but me? there's got to be people from maine or new hampshire here going to this show!!!!!!!!!!

AbbysMom

At Abby's beck and call
Staff Member
Purraise
When I saw it listed on the CFA website a few months ago, I considered going but will be up in that area a few days before, so we don't feel like driving all that way again.

renovia

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Hey when will you be up here!?!

abymummy

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by lnbandcats

Hmmmm, I may be tempted to drive over to Portland - I live near Manchester, NH, so it isn't that long of a trip!
Warning!!!! I read signs of show addiction!!
Want a heads up on which cats to watch out for this one too?

celestialrags

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Renovia I hope I can go to that show! I breifly got to meet you when you got luxor, but I didn't know it was you until later, I hope to go and meet you! I don't have any thing right now to show, mabey I can take Yuki again, she didn't do as well as we would have liked as a kitten but mabey as an adult she will do better, I will have to call her owner, if not, I may just like to go to watch and talk with other breeders. Too bad my new born kittens will be too young, she had 8 kittens (9 but one died a few hours after they were born) I hope out of EIGHT kittens I have a couple that I will be able to show! (If not I need new breeders, LOL!)

renovia

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Let me know if you can go to the show. I probably will be there early to lunch time. I won't stay all day, i'll come home with another cat.