Foster babies

marine

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
I found these little ones about 3 weeks ago in our parking garage when it was about 110 out. They are full of energy now (but still have runny poo). The rescue where I volunteer is going to take them next week.
Payton (named after Walter Payton "Sweetness")

Shadow (because he used to follow Payton around a lot)

Piglet (smallest and eats like a little piglet)

and Smudge (for his nose)

tarasgirl06

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by Marine

I found these little ones about 3 weeks ago in our parking garage when it was about 110 out. They are full of energy now (but still have runny poo). The rescue where I volunteer is going to take them next week.
Payton (named after Walter Payton "Sweetness")

Shadow (because he used to follow Payton around a lot)

Piglet (smallest and eats like a little piglet)

and Smudge (for his nose)
May you be many times blessed for your kindness and compassion. Aren't they just absolutely precious? Unbelievable that any cat or kitten is ever abandoned -- it's beyond me! and I'm sure glad of that! THANK YOU for rescuing them and for working in rescue -- you're a hero to me!

menasmom

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
Thank you for saving those precious little babies! Oh, how I want to squeeze them and just kiss their little faces!!!

catlady810

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
AAAWWW their soooo cute!!! I wish I could have more cats but no more till we get a house, or I would love to take one. Thanks for resucing them and helping them.

frisk

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise
Awww, they are so precious!
Thank you for saving them!

katiemae1277

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
all the cuteness has me down for the count!!! love those green eyes!!!

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

marine

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
They have been so much fun to have, but a little stressful at first. For the first few days we would find poo all over the place because they would step in it and then run all over the bathroom! Now they are better about covering and have each developed a personality of their own. I'll be sad, but relieved to let them go.