What do you think with not for me?

marine

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
Funny picture even if I don't understand the title of this thread! They both look like this is a completely normal outing for them.

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

barryz

TCS Member
Young Cat
Purraise
In real life they are quite good friends.

pushylady

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Great shot! So have you trained the dog to push the cat around in the pram?

barryz

TCS Member
Young Cat
Purraise
So far cat needs more training as he does not like too rough ride! I know it was just a joke, but I take it seriously - my dogs pull the sledge with niece around in snow at winter, but pram is too light for my oversized dogs

angelkitty

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
my cats would never go in a stroller, I'm sure of it.. they are way way to inquisitive..

barryz

TCS Member
Young Cat
Purraise
Actually, my other cats are not so keen neither. Arthur we got from shelter about a month ago, and I'm so surprised about him - he likes it all - a 5 yo child carring him around, 3 big dogs licking him all ower, all other cats, he can open door handles and also the cupboard where cat food bag is stored. He is acting liue all his life he had been the bestpampered cat in our home instead of being a stray picked on the street.

pushylady

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Originally Posted by Barryz

So far cat needs more training as he does not like too rough ride! I know it was just a joke, but I take it seriously - my dogs pull the sledge with niece around in snow at winter, but pram is too light for my oversized dogs
Get them working for their kibble!