Still frisky

luvmy2cats

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I just caught my 16 year old cat in a box chasing his tail. Ha, it makes me feel good to know he's still a kitten a heart.

eilcon

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Awww, that's great. I know you feel. My oldest, who's 14, still has frequent kitten-like moments and it warms my heart.

angelkitty

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
How sweett.... My girls are still young,, but I hope they are still into chasing there tail and finding mice when they get older..

heavenangels

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
RI the littlest stop on the map..........
I just love to see my Scrappy-doo play she is also 16 yrs old and when she decides to play her eyes glow makes me feel so good my other one Kita she is 10 yrs and they still play together sometimes Kita gets the best shots but watch out when Scrappy has had it she will chase her sister all around the house

ricalynn

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Dontcha just love it when you see flashbacks to their kittenhood? My 14-yr old, Pansy, caught a mouse last summer! And growled at me when I tried to take it and toss it outside

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

luvmy2cats

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by SillyJilly

And he was probably thinking to himself why the heck is she watching me and not helping me catch it!!!
Well, he didn't know I was watching at first. He's the type that can't let anybody see him play. Then I started laughing and he quit.

tierre0

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
My Cat Sassy who is 15 will get into a really playful mood every couple of days and chase my other cat Linus around the house at the speed of light. Linus who is just a little over a year old just loves this and it is the high point of his day when Sassy plays with him.