Got an update from Betsy/Gingersmom!

luckygirl

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I've just got an update from Betsy, the paste is below, she wanted you all to know she hasnt' disappeared!

"I've got nothing left - my reserve has run completely dry, and I don't have words for how exhausted and hurting I am but we're moved.

As soon as I can get it together enough emotionally and intellectually, I'll post all about it, I promise.

Just got my 'puter hooked up again, cats are surviving along with me. In the meantime, would you be a doll and send a shout-out for me to everyone, along with the following?

Penny is boldly exploring, Ferris can't stop growling, not even to chew (grrrrow, ow, ow, ow, grrrrrrow, ow, ow) but at least he's come out from under my bureau, and Ginger is being a VERY brave girl.

I never should have planned a move for a full moon"

catsrnmom

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I know that she is glad the move is over, and it all should settle down for her soon. Send her my best wishes, and hugs to the babies with the change.

coolcat

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Thank you Heather,
you´re so kind for give us this update!

Tell to Betsy that we still sending to her many good wishes for a move without stress!

(((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((
))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))

twstychik

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Aww.. Betsy, I hope you back didn't suffer too much more durring the move. Glad to hear that Penny and Ginger are being to bold and brave and I'm sure Ferris will settle down soon. Hope you feel up to posting soon and get settled quickly yourself.

gingersmom

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Hi guys, thank you so much!
I just posted my own update in the PL, so if you're a member you can read the book I wrote about it there.

Short version: We're all doing much, MUCH better today.

gingersmom

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by LuckyGirl

I'm always a day late & a dollar short!
Awww, don't feel bad!
I appreciate you posting for me!!!

twstychik

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by GingersMom

Hi guys, thank you so much!
I just posted my own update in the PL, so if you're a member you can read the book I wrote about it there.

Short version: We're all doing much, MUCH better today.
Originally Posted by LuckyGirl

I'm always a day late & a dollar short!
Originally Posted by GingersMom

Awww, don't feel bad!
I appreciate you posting for me!!!
Hey, I'm glad you posted here Heather as I can't renew my membership for another week! Glad to hear your ALL doing better today, Betsy!

natalie_ca

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
So glad you got moved ok and that the kitties are settling in. Poor Ferris
He'll come around though. He's just a wee bit confused about all of the new smells.

You are a brave woman to move in this heat! I hate moving at the best of times but middle of summer is worse than in the middle of winter iMHO.