Baby Fawn Pics - Must see! So cuute!

frisk

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise
I know I already have a deer thread, but it doesn't seem active now and I just had to make a new thread for these babies, the pics turned out really well! Enjoy!

This is my favorite:

And I got this pic from the video I took, so the quality isn't as good.. but still cute!:

pushylady

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Bambi!!! Oh, they're so cute with their spotted coats!

These guys just wander through your backyard?

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

frisk

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise
Yup!
They aren't too scared of people, and they come pretty close to the house. We see them almost everyday, but there was a coyote in the backyard 3 days ago looking for them so we havn't seen them since...

mrjonah

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
Those pictures are so great! We have lots of deer around our place too - a couple of weeks ago we had 2 big bucks hang out in the shade in our backyard for a few hours. They like to come around and sample all our plants on a regular basis too. There are signs on our roads in town saying "Expect deer on our roads" - I love it.

snickers80

TCS Member
Young Cat
Purraise
what beautiful deer!!
you're so luck to have them visit!

calico2222

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Oh, they are just precious! Great pics!! We had a mom and a fawn in our yard this evening before I got home. DH saw them outside, only 20 ft away, got the camera and was able to get back out on the porch without scaring them away. He was ready to take a pic when Snickers (our lab) finally spotted them and started barking her head off! So, hubby got pics of deer butts.

You are so lucky to have gotten those shots! I love deer.

pushylady

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Originally Posted by Frisk

Yup!
They aren't too scared of people, and they come pretty close to the house. We see them almost everyday, but there was a coyote in the backyard 3 days ago looking for them so we havn't seen them since...
Uh oh.... I hope they come back!

Originally Posted by calico2222

Snickers (our lab) finally spotted them and started barking her head off! So, hubby got pics of deer butts.
I can just picture the scene!

neely

May the purr be with you
Veteran
Purraise
They look so innocent, very nice pics. I hope the coyote doesn't harm them.

moonlights mom

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
Oh I love deer! They're so graceful and beautiful. We have a lot around here, and last spring there was a really tiny baby... it was so fun to watch it grow up!

danad

TCS Member
Young Cat
Purraise
Those are great Pictures !!! Our old house had deer in the wooded lot behind us, I love in the spring & summer we always had fawns to watch, they even played with our dogs with a fence between them, running back & forth. I really miss them.

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

frisk

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise
Wow, I didn't expect to see this many replies!
I moved into an apartment with my boyfriend a few weeks ago, I'm really going to miss seeing all the wild life. Thanks for the comments everyone.

mulenag

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
Those are great pics! Their spots are so cool!
We don't get very many in our yard...which is good! We are trying to grow a lot of trees for a shelter belt and the deer kill them so quickly.
I wish we could have them and the the young trees. Your pics will work just fine until our trees mature!

proudkittiemom

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Awe that is just so precious
Me and my mom just love seeing the deer we have a few that come around...(ok ok we do feed them too
) and what excellent pictures u got
Just soo gorgeous

Thank u so much for sharing