TheCatSite.com › Forums › General Forums › The Cat Lounge › Goofy mom
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

Goofy mom

post #1 of 13
Thread Starter 
I was at my mom's earlier and she used the phone to call Comcast. Well, she miss dialed and got a sex line instead. Only my mom could do that.
post #2 of 13
Ha! We oughta get your mom and my mom together!
post #3 of 13
Oh no!!! Thats tooo funny!!!
post #4 of 13
That is funny!! Now... did you tell her you told all your friends on TCS about it???
post #5 of 13
That is pretty funny!
post #6 of 13
Thread Starter 
Quote:
Originally Posted by SillyJilly View Post
That is funny!! Now... did you tell her you told all your friends on TCS about it???
I told her I was going to tell everybody right after she did it.
post #7 of 13
Too funny! Now, how long did she actually listen to it?
post #8 of 13
Thread Starter 
Quote:
Originally Posted by calico2222 View Post
Too funny! Now, how long did she actually listen to it?
Well, as soon as she heard the words hot,and naughty girls she hung up.
post #9 of 13
DH wants to know "are you SURE she miss dialed"?
post #10 of 13
Thread Starter 
Quote:
Originally Posted by GoldenKitty45 View Post
DH wants to know "are you SURE she miss dialed"?
I don't know. Maybe not. Ha Ha.
post #11 of 13
Quote:
Originally Posted by luvmycat1 View Post
I was at my mom's earlier and she used the phone to call Comcast. Well, she miss dialed and got a sex line instead. Only my mom could do that.
Hahahahahahahahaha
post #12 of 13
Quote:
Originally Posted by calico2222 View Post
Too funny! Now, how long did she actually listen to it?
I really wanna know too, I really wanna know
post #13 of 13
Thread Starter 
Quote:
Originally Posted by arie85 View Post
I really wanna know too, I really wanna know
She hung up when she heard the words hot and naught girls. She had the funniest look on her face.
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: The Cat Lounge
TheCatSite.com › Forums › General Forums › The Cat Lounge › Goofy mom