TheCatSite.com › Forums › General Forums › The Cat Lounge › Something that rimes with "Icky"
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

Something that rimes with "Icky"

post #1 of 28
Thread Starter 
I want to send SMS to my gf love her so much

Her name is Nicole or Nikky

I thought about "Nikky nikky, will you be my ______"

I don't know what to put in the space for the missing word, I'm looking for something that rimes with "Icky"

Do you have any suggestions maybe?

Also, if you have other ideas for a nice SMS please suggest it

Thank you
post #2 of 28
Sticky,picky,mickey,dicky,licky,ticky...........
post #3 of 28
You could say "nicky darling" or "nicky sweetheart, would you be my ....
post #4 of 28
Thread Starter 
Hmmm, maybe I thought of a bad line

Do you have a better line that you would say to your spouse?

There's a hole in my head, I can't think of anything, lol
post #5 of 28
what's her middle name?, or do you have a pet name for her?
post #6 of 28
Quote:
Originally Posted by GailC View Post
Sticky,picky,mickey,dicky,licky,ticky...........
LOL !!!!!
My head is coming up with a ditty using some of these words you`ve suggested .....but I think I won`t try to type it here....I`m sure it would be censored!
Hummmm....I`m thinking he probably does need to come up with a rhyme other than something to go with "icky"
Linda
post #7 of 28
Quote:
Originally Posted by arie85 View Post
I want to send SMS to my gf love her so much

Her name is Nicole or Nikky

I thought about "Nikky nikky, will you be my ______"

I don't know what to put in the space for the missing word, I'm looking for something that rimes with "Icky"

Do you have any suggestions maybe?

Also, if you have other ideas for a nice SMS please suggest it

Thank you

Hmm. I don't know what an SMS is, but here's what comes to mind offhand -- hope it's appropriate!


Dearest Nicole,
From deep in my soul,
I tell you the truth -- nothing tricky:
I treasure you so
That I just have to know...
Will you always be my darling Nikki?
post #8 of 28
Or maybe a more romantic approach...

Roses are red,
Boogers are icky,
Sugar is sweet,
And so are you, Nikki.



post #9 of 28
Quote:
Originally Posted by CarolPetunia View Post
Or maybe a more romantic approach...

Roses are red,
Boogers are icky,
Sugar is sweet,
And so are you, Nikki.


That is hysterical! (But can be sweet too! Depends on your sense of humor/personality maybe!)
post #10 of 28
Quote:
Originally Posted by CarolPetunia View Post
Hmm. I don't know what an SMS is, but here's what comes to mind offhand -- hope it's appropriate!


Dearest Nicole,
From deep in my soul,
I tell you the truth -- nothing tricky:
I treasure you so
That I just have to know...
Will you always be my darling Nikki?
This is a good one... but will Nicky believe that YOU wrote it?
post #11 of 28
Thread Starter 
Quote:
Originally Posted by CarolPetunia View Post
Or maybe a more romantic approach...

Roses are red,
Boogers are icky,
Sugar is sweet,
And so are you, Nikki.



That's really nice ty
post #12 of 28
A bunch of budding Cyrano de Bergeracs
post #13 of 28
Quote:
Originally Posted by CarolPetunia View Post
Hmm. I don't know what an SMS is, but here's what comes to mind offhand -- hope it's appropriate!


Dearest Nicole,
From deep in my soul,
I tell you the truth -- nothing tricky:
I treasure you so
That I just have to know...
Will you always be my darling Nikki?
Why is the song Darlin Nikki by Prince playing in my head now
post #14 of 28
Well...I'm not gonna say Nikki Nikki,will you be my hickey....nope...not gonna do it! That's awful sweet of you to be writing love notes to your spouse!! I bet she won't care what it says...as long as it came from you!!
post #15 of 28
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dixie_Darlin View Post
Why is the song Darlin Nikki by Prince playing in my head now
I knew that phrase sounded familiar! I just couldn't place it!

Y'know, I never thought I'd use the word "booger" in a poem. This may be one of the signs of the apocalypse...
post #16 of 28
Quote:
Originally Posted by CarolPetunia View Post
Or maybe a more romantic approach...

Roses are red,
Boogers are icky,
Sugar is sweet,
And so are you, Nikki.



I thought of one similar to that...

Roses are red,
Boogers are icky,
I'm really glad
That I picked you, Nikki

Ha ha, get it? Okay, maybe I wasn't meant to be a poet.
post #17 of 28
Quote:
Originally Posted by CarolPetunia View Post
Y'know, I never thought I'd use the word "booger" in a poem. This may be one of the signs of the apocalypse...
The word "chimpanzee" makes an appearance in a song by Stevie Nicks.. Though I didn't like the album that song was on.
post #18 of 28
Hey Nikki
you're so fine
you're so fine
you blow my mind
Hey Nikki
post #19 of 28
Thread Starter 
Quote:
Originally Posted by Moz View Post
I thought of one similar to that...

Roses are red,
Boogers are icky,
I'm really glad
That I picked you, Nikki

Ha ha, get it? Okay, maybe I wasn't meant to be a poet.
I love it, just love it
post #20 of 28
Thread Starter 
Oh, what about this, what about this, she wore red dress on last Sat

You wore a red dress
Thus to you I got sticky
I'm really glad now
That I met you, Nikky

What do you think??
post #21 of 28
Thread Starter 
You make me smile, much like Mickey
When I'm around you, I never get sicky
I am honored to be your boyfriend, cause i know that you're picky
so glad you chose me, and not some guy named Ricky
post #22 of 28
My mom had a song for me when i was a baby...

Oh my darlin, oh my darlin, oh my darlin Nikki
You are sticky and your picky, so your icky Nikki... LMAO nice mom huh? (My name is Nikki btw if you didnt get it)...

My sisters version was:

Oh my darlin, oh my darlin, oh my darlin Natalie
You are dirty and you stink, so I wash you in the sink.... LMAO (that one is so much better)

We were babies when she created these rhymes!
post #23 of 28
Nikky Nikky will you be my chicky? Thats lame lol.
post #24 of 28
Quote:
Originally Posted by arie85 View Post
You make me smile, much like Mickey
When I'm around you, I never get sicky
I am honored to be your boyfriend, cause i know that you're picky
so glad you chose me, and not some guy named Ricky
That's priceless! And I didn't know about "chimpanzee" -- but Paul Simon used "Gatorade" in one...
post #25 of 28
Thread Starter 
Quote:
Originally Posted by CarolPetunia View Post
That's priceless!


I'm glad you like it, she liked it too
post #26 of 28
Well I don't have anything useful to add.. Just wanted to say I really enjoyed reading this thread... Sweet and funny!
post #27 of 28
So what was the final decision?
post #28 of 28
Quote:
Originally Posted by CarolPetunia View Post
Hmm. I don't know what an SMS is, but here's what comes to mind offhand -- hope it's appropriate!


Dearest Nicole,
From deep in my soul,
I tell you the truth -- nothing tricky:
I treasure you so
That I just have to know...
Will you always be my darling Nikki?
That's pretty good!

Quote:
Originally Posted by CarolPetunia View Post
Or maybe a more romantic approach...

Roses are red,
Boogers are icky,
Sugar is sweet,
And so are you, Nikki.





Quote:
Originally Posted by Gemini_n_Hobbes View Post
Hey Nikki
you're so fine
you're so fine
you blow my mind
Hey Nikki
hahahaha
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: The Cat Lounge
TheCatSite.com › Forums › General Forums › The Cat Lounge › Something that rimes with "Icky"