Update on Dionysius

katiemae1277

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
If anyone remembers, I drove down to Columbus, oh, about 3 weeks ago to pick up a kitty from one of the rescues that Eileen (eilcon) has worked with, she requested safe vibes for our trip. Well, Dionysius hid under the beds for the first 2 weeks, but now he is out and about like he lives there!!
He is a total sweetheart, just loves attention, loves the other cats, loves the dog too! He is a rather profuse drooler when happy though, like drip on the floor profuse
it's so sweet, in a way
His nickname is Deedle

Once he came out of hiding, his intro was seamless, the other cats didn't really know what to make of this super friendly little boy
even my big bad Posey didn't bother him, and after Posey's many attempts on the life of Hades, i was actually very nervous about bringing Dionysius home

as soon as i get my computer at home up and running I will have pictures of the whole crew up!!

jcat

Mo(w)gli's can opener
Veteran
Purraise
That's great to hear, Katie. Odd that he's gone from hiding under the bed to loving everybody, but I suppose he was just watching and deciding on the best tactics.

eilcon

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
I'm thrilled to hear Deedle has settled in so well. Gotta love those happy endings! clap:

I'm so excited about the chance to visit Katie and her kitties when we have our TCS meet up in Cleveland this weekend.
I'm planning to take plenty of pics (of people and cats) and will post them when I get home.

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

katiemae1277

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Originally Posted by jcat

That's great to hear, Katie. Odd that he's gone from hiding under the bed to loving everybody, but I suppose he was just watching and deciding on the best tactics.
it was weird, Tricia, like night and day! one second hiding, the next rolling around on the floor, the biggest shocker was when he jumped up on the bed with me at night!
Originally Posted by white cat lover

Any TCS'ers in Katie's area....fix her computer please!!?!?
actually all I have to do is call the cable company and have them turn my internet back on....at least i hope so
, but I've been so busy I haven't even had time to be on the puter!
Originally Posted by eilcon

I'm thrilled to hear Deedle has settled in so well. Gotta love those happy endings! clap:

I'm so excited about the chance to visit Katie and her kitties when we have our TCS meet up in Cleveland this weekend.
I'm planning to take plenty of pics (of people and cats) and will post them when I get home.
and to think, I was seriously apprehensive about him, all that worrying for nothing!!

I'm excited for Eileen to see what beautiful girls Tig, Pandy, Meme and Deuce have grown up to be!! at least she'll see Tig and Pandy, Meme is petrified of people and Deuce always go into super hide mode after new additions

white cat lover

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Get tons of pics of my Posey will ya Eileen? Katie says he's naughty....I don't believe her!

eilcon

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise

Get tons of pics of my Posey will ya Eileen? Katie says he's naughty....I don't believe her!
Will do. I keep telling her it's because she calls him Posey, but she doesn't believe me.

katiemae1277

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise

very very naughty that Posey is!!

Will do. I keep telling her it's because she calls him Posey, but she doesn't believe me.
I'm telling you he LIKES his name!!!

tarasgirl06

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by katiemae1277

If anyone remembers, I drove down to Columbus, oh, about 3 weeks ago to pick up a kitty from one of the rescues that Eileen (eilcon) has worked with, she requested safe vibes for our trip. Well, Dionysius hid under the beds for the first 2 weeks, but now he is out and about like he lives there!!
He is a total sweetheart, just loves attention, loves the other cats, loves the dog too! He is a rather profuse drooler when happy though, like drip on the floor profuse
it's so sweet, in a way
His nickname is Deedle

Once he came out of hiding, his intro was seamless, the other cats didn't really know what to make of this super friendly little boy
even my big bad Posey didn't bother him, and after Posey's many attempts on the life of Hades, i was actually very nervous about bringing Dionysius home

as soon as i get my computer at home up and running I will have pictures of the whole crew up!!
WELCOME DEEDLE!!!

We are VERY glad you have been rescued and have found your way into such a loving, forever home (with such a big clowder lol!) We're sure you're going to be very happy there. One question, though: how are your teeth and gums? Okay? We hope so! Our Rani beauty tends to get a big "dewy", too, especially when she's kneading and purring and extremely happy. No matter -- when you love a cat, you love everything about that cat, no exceptions!

white cat lover

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise

I've been telling her the same thing!

theimp98

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise

i told her the same, thing, but will she listen noooooooooooooooooo..

katiemae1277

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Originally Posted by Bella713

That's great Katie
I have a drooler too
such an endearing trait isn't it??

POSEY LIKES HIS NAME YOU GUYS!!!!!

theimp98

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise

such an endearing trait isn't it??

POSEY LIKES HIS NAME YOU GUYS!!!!!
lies,
there is no way a cat would like that name
remember he did try to escape, along with the other stuff.

katiemae1277

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Originally Posted by theimp98

lies,
there is no way a cat would like that name
remember he did try to escape, along with the other stuff.
I swear, once i get a pic of of him, you all will see he is a Posey though
I will have Eileen convinced by the time she leaves!

eilcon

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise

I swear, once i get a pic of of him, you all will see he is a Posey though
I will have Eileen convinced by the time she leaves!
Unless that cat actually tells me himself he likes the name Posey, I won't believe it.

katiemae1277

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise

Unless that cat actually tells me himself he likes the name Posey, I won't believe it.
I'll have to start training him tonight