Question of the Day - July 30th

AbbysMom

At Abby's beck and call
Staff Member
Purraise
Have you started your Christmas shopping yet?

altrego

TCS Member
Young Cat
Purraise
No, but I've already started to think about it. I have no idea what to get my b/f. He has every electronic/DVD/man toy possible.

rapunzel47

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Are you kidding?? If I did, it would be totally spur of the moment, something that I knew I couldn't get later -- and then I'd forget where I stashed it!

xxtashaxx

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
nope i have 2 of my childrens birthdays to do before i start my christmas shopping. god this year has gone so quick.

gailc

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I have one person done already and some gifts purchased for others already.
This weekend I plan on doing some more. I have some craft projects in mind also. I would rather do a small amount everyone rather than take the bid hit in November/December!!

catlover19

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I go out in one day and basically do all of my shopping.
That day is usually in November or early December. Other than that, its just the odd thing I pick up here and there.

psjauntie

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise
OMG now you have my mind really going crazy. Trying to help son & future daughter in law plan wedding for October 20th, 2007. Between wedding and 2nd birthday for granddaughter in Sep. I haven't even started to think about Christmas shopping. Now you have me thinking I should start on that too.

lookingglass

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Christmas Shopping....

I have created a detailed list for my wonderful husband to totally ignore so that five hours before we open gifts he can panic and get me a maternity shirt.

BTW, I'm not pregnant.

sarahp

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Originally Posted by lookingglass

Christmas Shopping....

I have created a detailed list for my wonderful husband to totally ignore so that five hours before we open gifts he can panic and get me a maternity shirt.

BTW, I'm not pregnant.
That sounds familiar...

I think we'll probably have a quiet christmas this year with the new baby. Last year we had a bunch of custom calendars made using photos from our tripping around as the picture part of the calendar. We might just be lame and do that again.

Christmas hasn't even crossed my mind!!!! I prefer to do shopping when there's decorations up, and carols playing and to be able to get into the spirit of it