You can now worship the ground I walk on!

white cat lover

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
HS president called.....hey Nat.....we got two stray dogs in....can you by chance....?? Me:
Yes....

So, I get to bring another shelter doggie home! I had Zappa, a Lab/GSD X from Thur eve to Sat am. She molted a ton of hair & I still have that to clean up, so I'm picking a shorter haired dog.....perhaps the Weim I love so much!
(She's like wiggle....wiggle....dance....wiggle....play....wigggle....dance, I love that!)

So, now I have to explain to ma & pa why there's a 3rd large dog in the house....albiet she's a smaller Weim at about 50 lbs....

Anyone else hear circus music?

diego

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by white cat lover

HS president called.....hey Nat.....we got two stray dogs in....can you by chance....?? Me:
Yes....

So, I get to bring another shelter doggie home! I had Zappa, a Lab/GSD X from Thur eve to Sat am. She molted a ton of hair & I still have that to clean up, so I'm picking a shorter haired dog.....perhaps the Weim I love so much!
(She's like wiggle....wiggle....dance....wiggle....play....wigggle....dance, I love that!)

So, now I have to explain to ma & pa why there's a 3rd large dog in the house....albiet she's a smaller Weim at about 50 lbs....

Anyone else hear circus music?
I'm sure you know everyone here already worships the ground you walk on

cococat

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Can we see some pictures of your zoo?
What a big heart you have

pushylady

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Good on you, Nat! These dogs and cats are so lucky to have you enter their lives.

eilcon

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
I'm totally in awe of you now, Nat.

Seriously, the animals where you volunteer are so lucky to have you in their lives. You're awesome!