Fred & Ginger

rone

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
I finally uploaded pics I took few weeks ago. A couple are blurry since they never stand still! BTW can anyone tell me what kind of cat we have? They are DSH with long bodies, and extremely vocal. I catsit for a friend and his only meow once or twice when 1) demand attention or 2) they think they're getting wet food. Fred meows when he wants attention/being picked up/meal time...etc. His sister is vocal too but not as vocal as him. When fully extended, Fred is about 2.5 - 3 ft from front toe to hind leg not counting tail; Ginger is about 2 ft. When they purr it actually sound like it's coming from their nose, almost like a bad cold (not sure how to explain it). Both have blue eyes.

Ginger on left; Fred on right

Fred

Fred again

Ginger

Ginger

Ginger

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

rone

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
Apparently winkflash (Club Photo) no longer allow direct linking of images. I uploaded these pics to another host, they should be fixed now.

diego

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by Rone

Apparently winkflash (Club Photo) no longer allow direct linking of images. I uploaded these pics to another host, they should be fixed now.
They absolutely beautiful. I love white cats, I had 2 which I gave up for adoption. I'm not sure about the kitten but the cat wasn't deaf, they weren't related either.

Can yours hear?

I'm not sure what type they are, just wanted to say they are gorgeous.

theimp98

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
oh boy, i hope the wife does not see those, or i wil have to hear about dear, we need a white cat ehhee

very nice pics

lore

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
They are BEAUTIFUL! 2 white cats! WOW... how can you tell them apart LOL!
I'd get them confused

pushylady

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
How do you tell them apart?!

They're both gorgeous. I love how posey they are!

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

rone

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by DIEGO

They absolutely beautiful. I love white cats, I had 2 which I gave up for adoption. I'm not sure about the kitten but the cat wasn't deaf, they weren't related either.

Can yours hear?
Thanks Diego. I'm pretty sure they can hear us. They jumped off from kitchen counter/table tops when I clap my hands or when we vacuum.

Originally Posted by Lore

how can you tell them apart LOL!
I'd get them confused
Lore- I hear ya. In the beginning we had to keep their collars on in order to tell them apart, or compare side by side as Fred is bigger than Ginger. Now we just look at their faces- Fred has this "masculine" look whereas his sister looks more feminine. Still I had trouble identify last night when posting these pics.