What's your cats purrsonality?

luvmy2cats

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Popsie is a huge momma's boy. He has to follow me all over the house and demand my attention. He is standoffish to strangers and doesn't like a lot of people in his house at one time. Popsie and my husband get along OK. Sometimes he gets a little nervous about stuff, he probably gets that from me because I have anxiety issues. Ha. Popsie gets in these crazy moods were he will do the most off the wall stuff. Most the time he just lies around though enjoying his golden years. He's 16. Anyway, that's my Popsie.

epona

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
My 2 are both like little dogs... they follow me around all the time, if I move they have to trot along behind me (when they aren't getting underfoot!) They are both very individual though so here goes...

Radar: A big softie, but very overexciteable. He has to get into absolutely everything, he bothers people who come to the flat wanting to play with them. A bit clumsy he has a tendency to knock things over or hit his head.

Sonic: Very affectionate but he has to be in charge all the time. He will wail and grumble if things aren't going his way. He's the sort of cat that sits in the best seat and looks imperious, demanding that you plump the pillows for him and fetch and carry. He's a right spoilt little so and so!

moonlights mom

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
My kitty is super affectionate and talkative. He is kinda skittish though, and gets spooked easily. Especailly by grocery bags.
He's very friendly, but will not greet you or anything until he gets to know you and trust you. I've had him since he was a kitten... so he's very sweet to me and my mom. My litte brother, not so much.

stacyd1987

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
My two kittens can be summed up in one word... InSaNe!
They both get these 'crazy fits' and act like they see dead people, streaking about the house, freezing and streaking some more.
We didn't adopt cats... we adopted a dog (Tiger) and a ninja (Angel).

ladycat

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise
Bentley is pretty garfield like, likes to eat sleep, mama's boy but goes through little playful fits where he gets a little to aggressive sometimes.
Jenny is sweet and nurotic, scared of the other cats...very lovey and chompy!
Ceasar is a big time mama's boy, kinda dopey, likes to harass the other cats but generally very sweet
Zoey is the most sweetest cat I have ever know...the cat even cat haters would love!
Nuit is turning out after a very long time to be a pretty good cat and is now pretty affectionate, follows me sometimes but can still get a little hissy if over stimulated!
there ya have it folks!

tierre0

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Sassy is very laid back and relaxed. He likes to sleep with me and will stretch out right next to me to have his stomach rubbed.

Linus is a little rebel. He is always up to something. He will do things he know he is not suppose to then look at me to see if I am watching. He likes to cuddle but only when he wants to.

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

luvmy2cats

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by StacyD1987

My two kittens can be summed up in one word... InSaNe!
They both get these 'crazy fits' and act like they see dead people, streaking about the house, freezing and streaking some more.
We didn't adopt cats... we adopted a dog (Tiger) and a ninja (Angel).
Popsie acts like a dog too. If someone rings the door bell or knocks he's at that door seeing who it is. It's funny.