Vibes/prayers for my 5 yr old daughter please.

mrjonah

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
Hi everyone,

My little daugther has been battling an autoimmune blood disorder since March. She was very sick, airlifted to another city, transfused and given high dose steroids. She has been in hospital once again since and has relapsed 4 times in total with right now being the latest. I got the call to take her to the lab again today where they took EIGHT vials of blood for additional testing/cross matching. She's had around 70 blood tests in the last 4 months. Poor little thing can't afford to lose anymore hemoglobin than she is already lacking!

Anyway, we may need to be transferred back to the big city Children's hospital next week for some different kind of even stronger drug/immunosupressors. Me being away puts a stress on the household too since DH needs to get to work and our other two are only 6 and 9. I know family will help us out but still it's - well - you know. I have been fighting the urge to get really down but sometimes it all just comes rushing in
. I never imagined having to deal with my child being so sick/having a life threatening illness.

Thanks for listening.

Her name is Emma - here she is:

cat mommy

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
You and your family are in my thoughts & prayers.
Get better soon, sweetie. I like her cute little slippers.

carolpetunia

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Oh Emma darlin, such a pretty little girl you are! I hope you can feel this long-distance golden light filling you up with strength and healing energy... and I'll be thinking of you and sending this healing light every day until I hear you're all better. Please be well, sweetheart.

kiwideus

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Oh that is so not fair.

Emma and your family and you are in my thoughts. I am sending lots of get well soon vibes

She is such a brave girl.

anakat

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Sending lots of vibes to your family and especially Emma.

stormy

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I'm sorry your sweet girl has been going through such an ordeal. Sending lots of good vibes to you all.

ryn

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise
I'm so sorry for Emma and your entire family.
Lots of get well vibes from here also.

huggles

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
oh bless her little heart
I am so sorry to hear what Emma & your family are going through right now. I am pleased that you started this thread, TCS vibes can do such magic... I will hold Emma, you & your family close to my heart right now

please keep us updated

eilcon

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Emma is a beautiful little girl. Sending many prayers for her and your family.

calico2222

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Oh, poor Emma (I've always thought that was a beautiful name!). It's not fair such a little girl should have to go through this. I can only imagine what it is like for you and your family. Many thoughts, prayer and healing vibes going out to her and the rest of you.

sarahp

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
What a sweet looking little girl, looks like she's being very brave!!!

Stay strong, we're all sending our biggest vibes to her