OMG, I just remembered. I had the misfortune to watch 'Hey Paula'

katiemae1277

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
I saw a commercial for that and I hope I never have the misfortune to end up watching it. She is totally
as well as a

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

jujubee

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
I'm sure you've seen things on the internet about her, if you watch the show, just once, you will see that the stuff on the net is not out of context!!

natalie_ca

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by katiemae1277

it's Paula Abdul's reality show
I'll pass! LOL I've heard enough about her antics on that other show she is on. I have no desire to see her in a reality show.

I'm so sick of tired old celebrities trying to revive their careers with reality TV. Everyone seems to have one these days including "Hulk Hogan". I mean who the heck cares what they do!!!! It's sure not interesting enough for me to tune in and watch, LOL

tammie

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by Natalie_ca

I'll pass! LOL I've heard enough about her antics on that other show she is on. I have no desire to see her in a reality show.

I'm so sick of tired old celebrities trying to revive their careers with reality TV. Everyone seems to have one these days including "Hulk Hogan". I mean who the heck cares what they do!!!! It's sure not interesting enough for me to tune in and watch, LOL
I'm sick of these so called reality shows too and won't be watching one about HER any time soon.