So You Think You Can Dance!!!

katiemae1277

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
For those who watch, now that it's winding down, who do think will win?? Or at least make the final 3? My picks are Lacey, not that I think she's all that great, but she does seem to have quite a large fan base
, I also really like Danny, although he still kinda has that edge of arrogance, and Sabra, i think she's amazing and really hope she wins.

AbbysMom

At Abby's beck and call
Staff Member
Purraise
My final three are the same as yours.
I'm not a Lacey fan either.

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

katiemae1277

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Originally Posted by AbbysMom

My final three are the same as yours.
I'm not a Lacey fan either.
I don't know what it is about her
how bout that Samba routine though
that was HOT!!!! and Sarah and Neil's disco routine was outta sight!!
no, it was seriously awesome, I love disco

snosrap5

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Sabra and Pasha!!!
Those are my favorite. I like Lacey and then again I don't like Lacey.
Some times her attitude comes across as "I good and I know it" and I don't like that.

gailc

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I thinks its the girl's to win but I think Neil will do well.
I also like Sabra and Lacey but she's kinda off cocky-might be due to her brother winning last season though.

pami

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
I really think the last 2 will be Sabra and Lacey, although Lacey has a sneakiness to her or something

trouts mom

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Lacey is a big fan of herself

I really really loved Kameron
He was hot stuff!!

Ummm, not sure who will win..maybe Danny

ilovesiamese

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Sabra is my personal favorite. I also like Neil, but I always forget about him until I see him dance...his personality is a bit boring until he dances. I also like Pasha and (ooo I can't think of his name right this second) but was Sabra's partner and he does hip hop.

katiemae1277

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Sabra's stiul lgoing strong! I think it might be between her and Danny at the end
Very sad to see Sara go, considering she was a "B-girl" I think she did awesome

did anyone watch it last night? I was dying laughing about what Dominic was doing to Cat

twstychik

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Poor Dominac can't get his Cat fix anymore! I really liked his personality.

I think it might be Sabre and Lacey at the end. I personally really like Danny, I know he has a slightly cocky attitude but I totally think he's earned it. He's just phenominal. Of course I think Neil's hot... and part of my Lacey attraction is simply because she's a Schwimmer! She's a lot like Benji only not as good IMO.

snosrap5

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Dominic was a hoot last night. He all but crawled in her lap!

Still my favorites are Sabra and Pasha!!!!

I like watching Lacey dance but she comes across as conceited. Her personal dance last night sucked IMO. She didn't even try!

I love Danny's lines and the way he moves but again just looks like he deserves it.

I always watching Neil but like someone said I forget about him as soon as he's off the floor.

alleygirl

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I couldn't stand Dominic so I was glad to see him go. I really did like Sarah though, so its a shame she's gone

I like Lacey but she does need to lose some attitude. She's a bit stuck on herself. Sabra is wonderful but she bores me. I like Pasha a lot. He seems like such a sweet guy too with no arrogance at all.

I hope Lauren goes next. She annoys me.

gemlady

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by katiemae1277

Sabra's stiul lgoing strong! I think it might be between her and Danny at the end
Very sad to see Sara go, considering she was a "B-girl" I think she did awesome

did anyone watch it last night? I was dying laughing about what Dominic was doing to Cat
I was shocked that Sara went! I was sure it would be Lauren.

I'm leaning towards Sabra as perhaps Lacey may be riding her brother's coattails.

I love watching Danny. Those pirouettes and leaps leave me breathless! The remaining guys are all great but I'm pulling for Danny.

And Dominic was so funny with Cat!

gailc

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I still like Sabra for the women. The last guy-its going to be a toss up for sure.

katiemae1277

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
hmmm, we all seem to think Lacey thinks she's all that and a bag of chips, huh
I think she's riding a bit on Benji's coat tails too, the judges really haven't had much good to say about her the past couple weeks, and I think it was more the "story" behind that Mia Michaels routine than the actual dancing

I also like Pasha a lot, he's done so well with all the styles, but I just don't thnk he'll make it to the end

what was your fave routine from last night? I like latin jazz one, I missed the tango, but that looked great from the clips they showed

miagi's_mommy

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I like Lacey but she seems so stuck on herself.
but I don't know if she'll win. It's hard to say at this point.. but I do think she's a really good dancer and I am not saying that because she's Benji's little sister. I like Dominic he's hot and he's a good dancer.
so is Danny. I think Sara is really good also.

katiemae1277

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Time to resurrect this one again!

Okay, my dumb butt forgot it was on Monday so I missed that results show, but I watched last night and saw that Pasha and Lauren are gone.

Who do you think will win based on last night? I'm thinking Danny
his solo was amazing! I think Sabra actually made a bad move when she said in her clip that the "little girls" are always screaming for Neil- those girls are the ones who watch the show and vots and I'm sure they won't appreciate being called "little girls" I truly believe that those little slips are what can make or break you on these types of shows.

I really think Lacey is a bit overrated

that "Prince" routine by Mia Michaels was really cool! and the hip-hop routine by Shane Sparks was NOT
I don't really think he's all that great, I really liked that other hip-hop choreographer they had, not the krumping guy, but the other one, I can't remember his name
I'll have to look it up.

AbbysMom

At Abby's beck and call
Staff Member
Purraise
I can't even guess who is going to win this! I would be happy if it were either Danny or Sabra, but Sabra's routines last night were not that great, and a lot of that was because of the choreography.

katiemae1277

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Originally Posted by AbbysMom

I can't even guess who is going to win this! I would be happy if it were either Danny or Sabra, but Sabra's routines last night were not that great, and a lot of that was because of the choreography.
I was diasappointed in Wade Robson's routine too
he is usually great What the heck was up with the foxes??!!

stampit3d

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
If a girl does win, I think it will be Sabra....I can NOT believe she`s only been dancing for 4 years...it looks like she`s been at it her whole life!
If a guy wins i`m voting for Danny....I love the way he uses his long arms....and I think he`s DARLING....even if he does know it. (He`s right!)
All 4 , at this point, are really good.
Linda