July Picture Contest - Cast your Vote!

Anne

Site Owner
Staff Member
Admin
Purraise
Wow, I just finished editing the pictures for this thread and this is all I can say... Wow!!!!

Amazing entries here and they are all winners to me. I hope lots and lots of people vote because this one is sooooooooooo hard to judge!

The Prize:
A cool kitty package Courtesy of Pat from www.catniptoys.com!
1 Yeowww! Hearrrt Attack - Can't Break This Heart, 1 Palmetto Beds and Bags Heart Shaped Mat, 1 Catnip Tea by Pet Buddies, 1 Honeysuckle Cushion, 1 IcelandPet Trout Pate, 1 Pawprints Booktin by Pearhead, and 1 Wildside Salmon 1.5 oz. resealable pouch.

Here we go though... here are the pictures which were submitted, each one with the member username. Take a good look and vote for your favorite. Feel free to add comments to this thread and let us know what you think about the pictures - remember this is all in good fun!

Here we go...

AbbysMom

At Abby's beck and call
Staff Member
Purraise
Oh this is a tough one. I have it narrowed down to three, but will have to think about it. All of the entries are fantastic!

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

Anne

Site Owner
Staff Member
Admin
Purraise
It is tough, isn't it? I find it real hard to pick just one to vote for...

luvmy2cats

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
All the pictures are very good, but I am going to vote for the one submitted by frisk.

roxie225

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
All the pictures are great but I had to vote for Snosrap5 because her kitties have on TCS t-shirts... so cute!

zissou'smom

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Maybe it would have been better if the person's name weren't on it. I found myself being involuntarily influenced by the username directly under the photo... Anyway, maybe a suggestion for next time.

It was hard to choose, for sure!

mybabyphx

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by Zissou'sMom

Maybe it would have been better if the person's name weren't on it. I found myself being involuntarily influenced by the username directly under the photo... Anyway, maybe a suggestion for next time.

I agree. I felt bad not voting for some when I 'thought' I should be simply because I know them better on here. I put all of that aside though, looked at the pics, and then voted HONESTLY... for which one I thought was best.

Everyone did so well!
The kitties were such posers!

ping

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I voted. Like others said it was hard. So many creative photos.

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

Anne

Site Owner
Staff Member
Admin
Purraise
Originally Posted by Zissou'sMom

Yeah, it did cross my mind... but I figured since the contributions were public (posted on a thread), it didn't matter much anymore. Next time though, maybe I'll ask for the pics to be sent in via PM and make an anonymous contest... I bet quite a few of the cats will be recognizable though

sarahp

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Wow, so many fabulous pics!!!! So hard to choose. I think Taurus77 gets my vote because the litter tray is too cute!!!

taterbug

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Wow! I can't believe that almost 300 people have viewed the poll,but only 46 have voted!! Anyway....good luck everyone! They are all great photos!

AbbysMom

At Abby's beck and call
Staff Member
Purraise
I still haven't voted myself!
I have it narrowed down to two now.
It is actually the top two votegetters, so I think others are in the same boat as me.