Now boys....

lookingglass

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Meowmy and Purrpa have spent over $1,000 on toys and things to keep you busy. I know, because Purrpa keeps all the receipts. So when the three of you get in a stand off over a twisty tie that came off a loaf of bread it hurts my feelings. Meowmy will stop buying all the nice toys if you want her too, and she'll just give you rings off of a milk jug and balls of foil for the rest of time. You seem to like them better.

katachtig

Staff Member
Admin
Purraise
But Mooommm, you just don't understand. Store-bought toys just aren't as fun.

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

lookingglass

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by katachtig

But Mooommm, you just don't understand. Store-bought toys just aren't as fun.
I know... but it's too funny hearing growling noises and some moderate hissing. As I walk out and realize it's all over a twisty tie I just sigh. They are funny little creatures.

tammie

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
I don't even try to find all the rattley mice we bought over the past two years, anymore. Give them a tin foil ball or a twist tie and they have a grand old time.

Are they ALL like that??

boog's mom

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
Ours love balled up Hershey's Miniture wrappers. (Boog loves the smell of chocolate, but won't eat it thankfully.) Skippy just wants whatever Boog has.

gemlady

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Ari loves the rolled up newspaper. (Take one sheet, roll from one corner to the opposite corner as tightly as you can. Tape. Waggle in front of hyper white cat - your cat color will vary - or under a bedsheet.
)

sarahp

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
We bought a large poster on the weekend that came in a large, heavy cardboard tube. Last night I saw the tube appear in the loungeroom - Smudge had her nose in one end of the tube and was pushing it longways around the house... funny girl.

I never buy expensive toys anymore, the little things are best

katachtig

Staff Member
Admin
Purraise
With Lucy, the best toys are any item which can be moved from my desk to the floor. Doesn't matter what it is.