Vibes for Georgie - neuter day!

eilcon

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Hey guys, just wanted to request some vibes for my sweet little foster boy, Georgie. Today's his big day at the spay/neuter clinic and I have to drop him off in a couple of hours. I know he'll be just fine, but I figured some TCS vibes couldn't hurt. That will reassure his new meowmy too. I'm supposed to let her know as soon as there's news about their new little boy.

Thanks!

stampit3d

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
The boys should do just fine....it will probably be harder on YOU TWO MOMMIES than it will be on them....been there, done that....3 times!
Linda

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

eilcon

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Originally Posted by stampit3d

The boys should do just fine....it will probably be harder on YOU TWO MOMMIES than it will be on them....been there, done that....3 times!
Linda
You're right. It is harder on us. I've been through this a number of times too, but I worry with each one.

pami

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Awww Georgie many Vibes for Georgie and for you too Eileen .........

and some for you too Susan to hold you for October

eilcon

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Thanks, guys.

I just spoke to someone at the spay/neuter clinic. Georgie's fine and I'll be picking him up after work. Then, it's home for some rest (if that's possible for a kitten) and lots of snuggles until he goes home to his new family next week.

Since Georgie has already had some contact with my crew (He and Pete are buds and Claire likes to groom him), I'll give him more time out of the foster room after he's had some time to recuperate.

Thanks again!

jcat

Mo(w)gli's can opener
Veteran
Purraise
I'm too late to this thread, but I wish Georgie a quick recovery, and a wonderful future with his new family.

eilcon

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Thanks guys.

Georgie was a little sleepy last night, but is back to his bouncy, playful, loud, cuddly, sweet self this morning.

He's up to 3.2 lbs now from 1.9 three weeks ago when I brought him home. I think he's going to be a big boy.

He'll be going home next week, probably Thurs. or Fri., so at least I have a little more time with him.

I love this little guy!