TheCatSite.com › Forums › General Forums › The Cat Lounge › Seen the Simpsons Movie!
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

Seen the Simpsons Movie!

post #1 of 16
Thread Starter 
Considering that hardly anybody is likely to have seen it yet (as it opened less than 2 hours ago, East Coast time) all I will say is

OMG!!!!!!! I did not think it was possible for the movie to live up to the expectations I had of it, and it did even better. I want to see it again... and again...

Hint: Stay through the credits.
post #2 of 16
We saw it last night just after it came out. Dont you HATE it when they do funny things in the credits? Everyone stopped halfway down the steps to watch lol, almost fell over


I'm not a die hard fan, but this is because my father never let me watch it, and then my f*******75*%())( ex loved them so i decided i didn't. But Tristan loves them, and he helped me come around to liking them again.

Omg...so cute!!


Spiderpig, spiderpig, does whatever a spiderpig can!!
post #3 of 16
Quote:
Originally Posted by Zissou'sMom View Post
Considering that hardly anybody is likely to have seen it yet (as it opened less than 2 hours ago, East Coast time) all I will say is

OMG!!!!!!! I did not think it was possible for the movie to live up to the expectations I had of it, and it did even better. I want to see it again... and again...

Hint: Stay through the credits.
Yay, can't wait, can't wait!!!!

DH is away on business this weekend so I'm going to have a movie day all by myself! Can't wait!!!! Maybe a double-feature of this and Hairspray again!!!

post #4 of 16
I saw it last night. It was cute and funny!

I can't get that stupid Spider Pig song out of my head.
post #5 of 16
Quote:
Originally Posted by lookingglass View Post
I saw it last night. It was cute and funny!

I can't get that stupid Spider Pig song out of my head.
Really? that must be terrible!!


Spiderpig, spiderpig, does whatever a spiderpig can!!


post #6 of 16
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dragoriana View Post
Really? that must be terrible!!


Spiderpig, spiderpig, does whatever a spiderpig can!!


Thank you....








post #7 of 16
Quote:
Originally Posted by DaniMarie View Post
Yay, can't wait, can't wait!!!!

DH is away on business this weekend so I'm going to have a movie day all by myself! Can't wait!!!! Maybe a double-feature of this and Hairspray again!!!

I'm quoting myself here, because my plans to see this movie were foiled with my Lily went into labor and had her kittens last night.

I keep begging DH to come home a day early so I can calm down and we can go catch a movie!!!! (this one of course!!!)
post #8 of 16
It was "system administrator appreciation day" yesterday, and DH's work treated all the sysadmin's to go see the Simpsons movie, so now he's seen it (and loved it) and I haven't!

I'll still drag him along with me His work also gave them free Radioactive Man comics which I've searched high and low for - he got one for me, one for my brother and one for a good friend of mine in Australia so I can't complain
post #9 of 16
I'm sure we'll be seeing it soon - I'm glad it lived up to your expectations!
post #10 of 16
I'm going to see it tomorrow night. Can't watch the movie on Sunday night when the tv show is going to be on, lol
post #11 of 16
We haven't seen the movie yet, but have been searching 7-11s for Krusty-O's, Squishies (which I found today) and anything else that they're selling from The Simpsons.
post #12 of 16
I want to see it! I'll probably go sometime next week. I love the Simpsons, I've watched it almost everyday since I was 8. *Excited*
post #13 of 16
I've seen it too. It was great!
I'm a huge Simpson fan, but I had doubts about the movie. I was happily surprised.

It's been two days and I still have the Spider Pig song stuck in my head.
post #14 of 16
Awww.....I wanna see it!!!
post #15 of 16
My son went to see it with my sister yesterday and he loved it - hes been going around singing the spiderpig song and now I am singing it thanks to him!
post #16 of 16
I loved it! I went to the first showing at midnight at the theater in town.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zissou'sMom View Post

Hint: Stay through the credits.
Oh no!!!! I usually always stay through the credits but I didn't this time. oh well, guess I"ll just have to watch it again!
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: The Cat Lounge
TheCatSite.com › Forums › General Forums › The Cat Lounge › Seen the Simpsons Movie!