So, we leave tomorrow and I still haven't packed.

starryeyedtiger

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I've been in a frantic rush since I got home earlier to get EVERYTHING done before Colin and I leave for our trip to St. Louis tomorrow. I worked all morning/afternoon. Then I went to my mom's house to bring her medicine and a milkshake (she's not feeling well). After that I came home and my best friend came over and gave me my birthday present (really sweet of her!)
After she left, i vaccumed, did dishes, started a few loads of laundry and cleaned up a bit. There is still a ton of stuff left to do though
Anyone wanna help

I still have to: pack, write a note for my sister with instructions on the furbabies, clean out all the litter pans, brush everyone,clean out Blue Tattoo's tank (betta), dry my laundry and fold it for packing, set aside some groceries/dry goods to take with us, the list goes on! Uhh and I can't pack a single thing until Colin gets home (not till 11pm ish
) and gets the suitecases down from the attic. Our check in time tomorrow is 3pm at the hotel.....and it's a 5 hour drive to get there.....so looks like Colin's going to be waking up early in the morning to pack
he doesn't get off work till 11 tonight.

So yeah....I needed a tcs break

MoochNNoodles

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Oh goodness! Sounds like me before a trip!

Can you set things out like on the bed or the kitchen table, so once Colin gets those suitcases down all you have to do is load them up?

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

starryeyedtiger

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by MoochNNoodles

Oh goodness! Sounds like me before a trip!

Can you set things out like on the bed or the kitchen table, so once Colin gets those suitcases down all you have to do is load them up?
that's what i started to do a few minutes ago!
i'm just putting a few things in groups so it'll be easier to pack when get gets the suitecases down. problem is- my clothes are still in the dryer so i can't fold them for a while longer. (long day at work, i didn't get home till late.) I just remembered i need to wrap Colin's birthday present too
i'm gonna go get on that!

samantha1979

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise
I hope you have a safe and fun trip. Are you going to go up in the arch? I went when I was little. I remember thinking it was going to tip over! That's what it looks like when you are up in it. hehehe

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

starryeyedtiger

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by Samantha1979

I hope you have a safe and fun trip. Are you going to go up in the arch? I went when I was little. I remember thinking it was going to tip over! That's what it looks like when you are up in it. hehehe
Thanks hon
I think we are going to try and see the Arch while we're there.
So far we're planning on spending one day at the amusement park, the next at the water park, one day at the zoo, and i suppose the other at the arch/rest of the city
That pretty much plans out the trip
I'm soooo excited!!!!
I just finished wrapping his present and setting aside a few more things to pack.