TheCatSite.com › Forums › General Forums › Fur Pictures and Videos Only! › Black Cat Lovers, Meet Our Houseguest....**Cute Warning**
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

Black Cat Lovers, Meet Our Houseguest....**Cute Warning**

post #1 of 23
Thread Starter 
This is Apollo. He is the brother of Athena, the gray kitten that I bottle-fed. He's the last of the litter to get adopted and he was the smallest. He's a little over 8wks old now, but still tiny. Anyway, Angie is going out of town this weekend and asked if we would baby-sit him. This way he isn't going to be exposed to upper respiratory or anything else at the shelter. He'll be with us until Tuesday.





post #2 of 23
OMG he is so scrawny and just too darned cute... Im in the process of trying to adopt a black kitten as well (if bf lets me) and I plan to name him osiris... LOL gotta love the mythological names
post #3 of 23
Oh my goodness - look at those sad little eyes! He would be able to get away with anything with me with that look! And I love that last pic - tough little baby!
post #4 of 23
Quote:
Originally Posted by valanhb View Post
Oh my goodness - look at those sad little eyes! He would be able to get away with anything with me with that look! And I love that last pic - tough little baby!
I was taken in by those sad little eyes as well!! How could anyone NOT adopt him??? I would in a heartbeat if I was looking for a kitty!

Have fun with him
post #5 of 23
Thread Starter 
Quote:
Originally Posted by trixie23 View Post
OMG he is so scrawny and just too darned cute... Im in the process of trying to adopt a black kitten as well (if bf lets me) and I plan to name him osiris... LOL gotta love the mythological names
I do too. Angie liked the names I had chosen, so she decided to go with a Greek name for him, as well. Good luck to you on adopting one!
post #6 of 23


I love him!!!! how adorable
post #7 of 23
Thanks, we will see if it even goes threw or if the bf will allow it... Oh but your pics just warmed my heart... Too cute and so itty bitty!
post #8 of 23
Awww, what a precious little guy.
post #9 of 23
What a little stinker!! ( I mean that in a loving way)
post #10 of 23
Those sad little eyes...he would have my wrapped around his little paw within seconds!!
post #11 of 23
Oh my, now if that isn't one of the cutest little black kittens I've ever seen!!
post #12 of 23
I love that last picture - there's something so adorable about tiny kittens trying to make themselves look like big tough tigers
post #13 of 23
Oh. My. God. In. Heaven. !!! What a doll!
post #14 of 23
He's a little heartbreaker!
So tiny!!
post #15 of 23
awww, i wish i could get another cat.
i just love black cats
post #16 of 23
Quote:
Originally Posted by Epona View Post
I love that last picture - there's something so adorable about tiny kittens trying to make themselves look like big tough tigers
Oh my, you can say that again. Little darling, I would take him any day!
post #17 of 23
Awww he is ADORABLE He looks so small and sad in the pictures.
post #18 of 23
Last to be adopted!? He's a doll!!! I would have snapped him up first. What a cute little guy. Those eyes are almost as big as his whole head! How adorable!!
post #19 of 23
What a cutie!
post #20 of 23
He's a sweetheart! His eyes are so sad...I just wanna pick him up and cuddle him. (What can I say? My heart belongs to black cats!)
post #21 of 23
OMG!!! If you were in Chicagoland, I'd snag him up in a heartbeat! As we're on the look out for our 3rd & final rescue to bring in, we know we want a male... I want him to be a lap kitty... he's little & impressionable, LOL I could make him into a lap kitty.
post #22 of 23
Oh my gosh... that tiny little face! I'm in love, too...

Lore, it's not that long a drive from Chicago to Tennessee... lovely farm country most of the way... maybe you need a road trip!
post #23 of 23
Quote:
Originally Posted by CarolPetunia View Post
Oh my gosh... that tiny little face! I'm in love, too...

Lore, it's not that long a drive from Chicago to Tennessee... lovely farm country most of the way... maybe you need a road trip!
Not a bad idea
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: Fur Pictures and Videos Only!
TheCatSite.com › Forums › General Forums › Fur Pictures and Videos Only! › Black Cat Lovers, Meet Our Houseguest....**Cute Warning**