Those that feed Natural Life Pet Products from Wal-Mart

ping

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I went to our Wal-Mart to pick up some canned Natural Life and our Wal-Mart had taken it all done. It was gone. I was upset to say the least. So check your Wal-Mart and see if they are still carrying it. I just called the company and they said that they should have had it one the shelf but there was no sticker of nothing for it there. They have some other food in that section. So I would check and stock up if they have it.

littleraven7726

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by Ping

I went to our Wal-Mart to pick up some canned Natural Life and our Wal-Mart had taken it all done. It was gone. I was upset to say the least. So check your Wal-Mart and see if they are still carrying it. I just called the company and they said that they should have had it one the shelf but there was no sticker of nothing for it there. They have some other food in that section. So I would check and stock up if they have it.
Darn it! I noticed our Wal-Mart was starting to reset and move things around frequently like Target does.

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

ping

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I am supposed to go back to town today. If I stop by I am gonna look closely and see if they really do not have it stocked. If I can't find it depending on who is working manger wise I will find out if this permanent or not.

gingersmom

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I thought that Natural Life foods were included in the botchulism (sp) recall from earlier this week.
The dog foods were, anyway. Unless I've got that mixed up with another brand name...

ping

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I thought that was Natural Balance? They are 2 different brands.

gingersmom

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
OK, sorry!

I knew it was Natural something.

I'm 0 for 0 today, huh?

ping

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
lol its ok. I think we have all had those days.

moggiegirl

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
Is Walmart starting to carry all natural premium cat foods? I thought all you could get there was Iams, Purina, Special Kitty, Fancy Feast....

littleraven7726

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by moggiegirl

Is Walmart starting to carry all natural premium cat foods? I thought all you could get there was Iams, Purina, Special Kitty, Fancy Feast....
Ours carries Natural Life dry & canned. And they reformulated Maximum Nutrition. That's all they have though for natural foods.

ping

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Mine was carrying Natural Life. I did not like the dry. Corn and grainy for me. But I did like the canned variety when I could not get Eagle Pack canned.

sharky

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
decent at Walmart

IN wet
meow mix
Natural life( VERY HIGH end without $$$)
Reformulated Iams ( no corn or by products )
Sheba tubs

ms.blackie

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
My kitty liked the Natural Life at Wal-Mart for a while, then went on strike.
I might try it again soon.
My sister works at a Wal-Mart & says best way to their attention in pet
section is speak to the manger in that department and get your
concerns to them. Last time I was in Wal-Mart last week it was
their.

kittkatt

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I've noticed Wal-Mart taking a lot of specific brand-name products off their shelves - and not just pet food, either. I have my ideas as to why (I used to work there, and have an idea as to why they do the things they do), but it's just my opinion and not necessarily a "proven" fact...

Asking managers at Wal-Mart anything might not help you get the answers you need to a specific question. Most of the employees who work there don't have any training in the department they work in. They just basically "feed you to the wolves" so to speak..

~KK~

ping

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Trust me I know several of the mangers there I can get an answer from one of them.

liza24

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by KittKatt

I've noticed Wal-Mart taking a lot of specific brand-name products off their shelves - and not just pet food, either. I have my ideas as to why (I used to work there, and have an idea as to why they do the things they do), but it's just my opinion and not necessarily a "proven" fact...

Asking managers at Wal-Mart anything might not help you get the answers you need to a specific question. Most of the employees who work there don't have any training in the department they work in. They just basically "feed you to the wolves" so to speak..

~KK~
wow do u know Wal-hell or WHAT,lol. I work there, have since 1996, and i tell yea, its a hell hole. Workers are underpaid and tossed wherever they need help, knowing the area or NOT!!!. I gave up and now work only the service desk. So i now can say NO to people, and management backs me up,lol

kittkatt

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by Ping

Trust me I know several of the mangers there I can get an answer from one of them.
I'm happy to hear that you are one of the "lucky" ones...

~KK~