sorry to bother again

shadowsmamma

TCS Member
Young Cat
Purraise
I hope im not getting on anyones nerves but shadow is supossed to be due around the 4th of august give or take a day or two but the kittens have been really moving around in her belly for a couple of days and they seem to be real close to her bottom shes not panting or anything but breathing funny and just seams really uncomfortable what is the earliest she could have them and they still turn out ok? someone please help this worried puddy mamma

xxtashaxx

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
most cats delivery around 63 days but can vary from 59-70 days (from what i have seen and read. 70 days being the latest and a check from the vet should be done.

bnwalker2

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Lady acted like that for about 10 days before she delivered. I didn't know when she was due because she was a stray I took in while she was pregnant, and I was so sure each day that it would be that day... but it never was until the day I wasn't expecting it anymore!

stampit3d

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by shadowsmamma

I hope im not getting on anyones nerves but shadow is supossed to be due around the 4th of august give or take a day or two but the kittens have been really moving around in her belly for a couple of days and they seem to be real close to her bottom shes not panting or anything but breathing funny and just seams really uncomfortable what is the earliest she could have them and they still turn out ok? someone please help this worried puddy mamma
Think of it this way....human women are PG for aprox 9 months. Cats are PG for 9 weeks...so each week for a cat is = 1mo for a woman.
At this point Shadow is "due" in about a week (= 8 mo for a woman....and most 8 mo babies survive just fine)
When any creature is PG, the further along they get ,the more the other organs are pushed around as the babies grow. It`s getting a bit crowded in there about now, so that could be why she is "breathing funny"......know I had a harder time breathing or even MOVING when I was almost due!
Good luck Shadow....I hope you have healthy kittens...and just on time...and I hope they all find wonderful homes!
Linda

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

shadowsmamma

TCS Member
Young Cat
Purraise
thank you so much for your replies im just a nervous nelly and I have probally more takers then kittens and they are all responsible people so I know they will be taken care of and shadow already has an appointment the last week in october to get fixed this will never happen again its my fault for not getting her fixed and i dont want her going through this again.

xxtashaxx

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
what a pretty tortie and white girl. she can have so many different colours ,black and whites, blues, blacks, torties, orange etc..
please keep her inside and away from any intacked males , she can get pregnant very quickly(just a few days) after delivery.
good luck and i hope she has a safe delivery and healthy babys.