Ewww...this is really gross....

calico2222

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
but, I now know what dog pee tastes like...
. Let me explain. Snickers just got done nursing her litter and came in my computer room for lovings. I kept hearing one lone squealing, so I took Snickers back into the room to find out what was wrong. Six of them were sleeping quietly, but one was very restless so I made the mistake of picking her up. I was holding her in front of me, saying what a pretty girl she is, and Snickers decided to lick her butt at that moment.

You know how they lick them to stimulate the bathroom response? Well....I saw it coming and closed my eyes in time...but all over my face and in my mouth!! I thought only boys could aim. Needless to say, DH was laughing his butt off! I was not impressed

Think this goes down as one of my "blond moments". Note to self. Do NOT hold the puppy in that position after she just ate.

Just had to share!

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

calico2222

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by Dixie_Darlin

Sorry..... don't mean to laugh......Ok...... I do
Go ahead, laugh! After I brushed my teeth and gargled about 10 times, I looked at Snickers and asked how she could do that. She just wagged her tail and gave me a look that clearly said "mommy, I get treats out of the litter box..I need puppy pee to wash it down!"

dixie_darlin

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by calico2222

Go ahead, laugh! After I brushed my teeth and gargled about 10 times, I looked at Snickers and asked how she could do that. She just wagged her tail and gave me a look that clearly said "mommy, I get treats out of the litter box..I need puppy pee to wash it down!"
OMG!

Jake would have said the same thing!

theimp98

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by calico2222

Oh, DH witnessed it and told me he would NOT kiss me tonight! I think he was more disgusted than I was.
i wont let itta kiss me if she has been eating durian, or even let her in the same room with me(that stuff really stinks
)

cocoalily

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Nasty!!!
But somehow strangely funny at the same time....I'm sure it would have been much less hilarious if I would have been in your place, but seeing as I'm wasn't, I can't help but laugh.
(I'm sorry, I'm sorry!!)

danimarie

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by Cocoalily

Nasty!!!
But somehow strangely funny at the same time....I'm sure it would have been much less hilarious if I would have been in your place, but seeing as I'm wasn't, I can't help but laugh.
(I'm sorry, I'm sorry!!)

This post really did make my tummy get all sour though!!!
I'm a baby.