My first ever kitten

tonic water

TCS Member
Kitten
Purraise
hey all,

My name is Ian, and i only just found this site browsing on google for this type of forum.

Anyway, i bought a kitten home about 2 weeks ago, it is currently just 6-7 weeks old. It belongs to me and my girlfriend, the kitten belonged to my Girlfriends friend, who's cat had given birth to it, we both fell in love with her as soon as we saw her the first time. It's colouring (to me) was just unique and i loved it. From then we had to have her.

My parent's didn't like the idea, but i managed to change their minds, and now they love her.. well, my dad still doesn't like cats, but everyone else likes them, after seeing my own.

Information on the kitten: Was born at the stables where my girlfriends horse lives. The parent is quite wild really. Only human interaction would be when it is fed. I can't actually get to the mother to pet her before she runs away from me. The name of the kitten "Tonic Water". There's a story behind how that name came to be, but for the sake of keeping this post as short as i can, i won't bother to put the details.

Picture:

"She's so ugly she's cute" << What people have told me. I think she's brilliant.

jenny82

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Hi Ian! Welcome to TCS!

Tonic Water is beautiful!
I am very curious about her name.

Jenny

tnkittymom

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
Awwww!! What an adorable little baby!
Welcome to TCS!!

flisssweetpea

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Hi there Ian
we're so happy to get the chance to welcome you and Tonic Water to TCS. I'm sure you'll enjoy your stay with us - we're one great big family and you'll find loads of friends here. If I can help at all while you're finding your way around TCS just click on my username and send me a Personal Message - I'll do what I can to answer your questions

coolcat

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Hola y bienvenido a TCS, ...Catulina
y Milky
te saludan!
!........

(Translate: Hi and Welcome to TCS, Catulina and Milky say hello to you!!!...
)

See you on the forums!

catloverin_ks

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Welcome to TCS!!!

Your little kitty is very cute!!
How old is she? She looks so tiny in that pic.

Hope to see ya around soon!!

clixpix

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Hi & welcome to TCS!
It's great that you've joined us!

If you have any questions as you find your way around the site, please feel free to click on my username and send me a private message. I'll do what I can to help.

frisk

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by Bonnie1965

awww she is gorgeous! Please do post more photos as she grows. We are a bit photo-crazy here
Welcome!
Your baby is gorgeous, I love her markings!
Welcome to TCS!

kalikat

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Hello & welcome to TCS. Tonic Water is a real little sweetie. That's about how big Blossom was when my son 1st found her. She was just 3 weeks old. Look forward to hearing all about her progress.

lore

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
*AWE!* She is ADORABLE!
*I* would have named her "FLAME" as it looks like she has a plume of flame on the front of her head. She is TOO CUTE!

WELCOME!