Kittys real name is....

jaffacake

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
After having Kitty for 3 years I`ve just found out what his real name is!

Taz!

I have to say he doesn`t look like a Taz to me but he shall have it as his middle name

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

jaffacake

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Well, to cut a long story short, Kitty came to me as a stray who was living in our back garden 3 years ago.

There is someone who works in the house up stairs who was recently speaking to a guy next door and he said some people moved down from up north and brought Kitty with them. ( They were living in a flat in the same house. )

They moved out a little while later and either didn`t want Kitty or couldn`t take him so they gave him to this guy who already had a cat in the same house. Kitty didn`t like his cat and ran away, I found him and after a while it was obviouse he wasn`t going away so I kept him.

Anyhoo, someone else who lives upstairs kind of knows the guy who he ran away from and I`ve been bugging him since monday to ask him what his name is and if he minds me having him and today he asked! Cool!

jaffacake

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by jcat

Is Taz short for Tasmanian Devil? I think it's a cute name.
Funny you should say that because I can`t get the tune for the Taz cartoon out of my head now and Kitty is a little devil

He just woke up so I was calling him taz. He stopped what he was doing and gave me a filthy look

My brother thinks he is on the Witness Protection Programme because he is a feline super-grass

jaffacake

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by SillyJilly

Guess he likes his new name much better. Besides... He looks much more like a "kitty" than a "taz" to me! Pun intended.

It only occured to me the other day that Kitty is a girl-cat name. To make it worse I call him Kitty-Pooh-Pooh all the time. I`ve damaged him for life!
No wonder he`s always trying to have 'relations' with my leg in bed. He`s trying to prove his masculinity

pami

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Originally Posted by Jaffacake

It only occured to me the other day that Kitty is a girl-cat name. To make it worse I call him Kitty-Pooh-Pooh all the time. I`ve damaged him for life!
No wonder he`s always trying to have 'relations' with my leg in bed. He`s trying to prove his masculinity
OMG!!!

I have a nephew kitty named Taz!!!

danimarie

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by Jaffacake

I used to have a beautiful long-haired orange cat and I named him Kitty!!!